Quantcast

what are you getting for christmas?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The only thing I asked for a PS2 game which Wifey got for me, so I have no idea what else I am getting. I didn't ask for anything else. I'd be happy if people used their money and bought something for themselves that they'd like. My family doesn't have a lot of money as it is.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
The only thing I asked for a PS2 game which Wifey got for me, so I have no idea what else I am getting. I didn't ask for anything else. I'd be happy if people used their money and bought something for themselves that they'd like. My family doesn't have a lot of money as it is.
im feelin ya there mang. My family is hort on dough as well. seems to be that way everywhere. But my utilities only run about 90 bucks if they are going to get me something then i would find that most beneficial.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
OHHHH you should get Karaoke Revolution...THAT is a FUN game...I hear that Baby Got Back will be one of the song selections on KR III...my friend said she thinks her brother is getting it for her...not quite as good as singing the song WITH mix a lot (I did, I swear) but still fun!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Don't know what I'm getting.. I asked for some tools, Simpsons season 4, GTA: San Andreas... I try to make a good list for people since I demand a good list in return.

I'm psyched about what I got everyone else, though. The girlfriend checks this site occasionally when she's bored so I will be leaving her list off this thread ;) (God I hope she reads that, it'll drive her nuts), but I did pretty well for people this year.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dh girlie said:
OHHHH you should get Karaoke Revolution...THAT is a FUN game...I hear that Baby Got Back will be one of the song selections on KR III...my friend said she thinks her brother is getting it for her...not quite as good as singing the song WITH mix a lot (I did, I swear) but still fun!
Actually, I asked for GTA San Andreas. I don't have enough time to play that game as it is, so my game collection remains (and will remain) small. :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I specifically made it a point this year to not ask for anything. I wanna see what people get me when I don't give them direct requests. We'll see how it goes :p

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I'm not sure, really. What I need is:
1) To get my Scream out of the shop
2) A trunk rack so I stop destroying my car's interior

What I'd like is:
1) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
2) A fat sack o' the K

More important than any of these, though, I'd like for my kids to have a nice Christmas. It's really a more magical thing for them anyways, kinda like birthdays.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't really know what I'm getting. I have a pretty small family, so probably not much. The only thing I really want/need is a new saxophone, but that's a little more than we can afford. On the other hand, my birthday's only three months away...

One of my aunts usually gives me a check for about $10, which is kinda weird, since they're quite well-off.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Tully said:
I don't really know what I'm getting. I have a pretty small family, so probably not much. The only thing I really want/need is a new saxophone, but that's a little more than we can afford. On the other hand, my birthday's only three months away...

One of my aunts usually gives me a check for about $10, which is kinda weird, since they're quite well-off.
thats how they become well off, by not spending money.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I'm hoping for a repair stand.

My wife has said some things that make me suspect a few things are coming, but it might just be me being hopeful. We'll see.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I want nothing and don't want to give anyone anything this year. I'll be happy just having dinner with the family.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
Why...have you been naughty? not even a lump of coal for your stocking...
biggins, i like christmas. i just don't want or need anything, really (well, don't get me wrong, there are plenty of stuff i'd want. hell, i'm an american consumer). but both my parents are retired, and my brother and me just wanna get stuff for each other's kids, not for ourselves. i told the wife to skip it, because we are going on a vacation this spring, so we'll use the $ to help cover thoses costs.

i think i was a good monkey.

:think:

all i wanted for christmas was some feedback on certain things... :(

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
narlus said:
all i wanted for christmas was some feedback on certain things... :(
Feedback should be coming soon from me :D. I've adequately worked my way through two of the CDs, and am presently on the third. I feel that I have to have a good handle on mix CDs before I can give good enough feedback.

You know, gotta have 'em on and listen to them... then experience the mix while you're distracted (someone else in the car)... hear all the songs a couple times over...

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
13 pairs of socks........................
I already have 'em.

and from the early Christmas with my Sweetis:

Full Day Elizabeth Arden Red Door Signature Spa Experience
-Massage
-Pedicure
-Manicure
-Facial (yeah, I thought it was funny too)
-Makeup

Gift Cert to Victoria's Secret
Ani DiFranco 930 club DVD

I am such the lucky girl!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
binary visions said:
Feedback should be coming soon from me :D. I've adequately worked my way through two of the CDs, and am presently on the third. I feel that I have to have a good handle on mix CDs before I can give good enough feedback.

You know, gotta have 'em on and listen to them... then experience the mix while you're distracted (someone else in the car)... hear all the songs a couple times over...
that's cool. i tend to forget that i know those songs inside and out. which reminds me that i gotta pop spincrazy's stuff back into the mix.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:

Exactly...thank you. I haven't made it all the way through mine yet either. perhaps on my way to the snow next week!!!! I also haven't had a chance to scan the covers to post...the covers were AWESOME.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I already got what I wanted :) and didn't ask for anything! New wheels and a new kangol fuzzy hat :thumb:

I don't want anything really from my family, we'll have a good dinner together and watch a movie or two...I got everyone something small...

Mostly I just want to stick to my resolution to have all debt other than student loans paid off within a year (yep, that includes, car, credit cards, and what I owe my parents for helping me through college).

:)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
isn't it fun when you come up with something that is just perfect for someone?
i found the best thing for biggins - it's the one i am most looking forward to giving this year.
seems like someone is fishing today............

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
isn't it fun when you come up with something that is just perfect for someone?
i found the best thing for biggins - it's the one i am most looking forward to giving this year.
Real Doll?