Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Who's to say I don't listen to this stuff as well? ;)
All I said was that their new stuff is a lot better, with Caleb Shomo as lead.

Structure's newest album Divided By has also been on my playlist for recents. If that helps my name for music taste :P
Not sure I've posted this

For reference, that's new found glory, and when new found glory's side project wrote a song about how much a genre of music sucks, it really must suck.

People like what they like and I really don't care, but as a genre entirely I hate screamo. I also feel like metal-core as an entire genre is made up of kids who aren't talented enough to play death-core.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Lately been digging Sibitt

I love Fantastic Planet (the movie from the 1st video). See it! The music is pretty cool too. Keep it comming. I'm really interested in the new cool stuff from japan. I really enjoy Acid Mothers Temple, Boris and a few more but only a part of that scene comes here.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
I love Fantastic Planet (the movie from the 1st video). See it! The music is pretty cool too. Keep it comming. I'm really interested in the new cool stuff from japan. I really enjoy Acid Mothers Temple, Boris and a few more but only a part of that scene comes here.
You might also like triune gods.
and a little bit older but still quite good, sibitt with na noru na monai

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Thanks, great. The first batch you posted became an instant hit on my fb ;)

Also does anyone know a good site about japanese alt culture? Giant Robot used to cover some bands and artists from Japan but they are not sold anymore anywhere in Poland right now. Their site is a bit ****ty.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Nice! I haven't seen those guys in 5-6 years since I saw them at the Palladium. Typical awesome Mass metal. :rockout:

Brian Fair is actually from Milford, where the trails called "Nam" are.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Nice! I haven't seen those guys in 5-6 years since I saw them at the Palladium. Typical awesome Mass metal. :rockout:

Brian Fair is actually from Milford, where the trails called "Nam" are.
My buddy that I'm going to the show with is a big fan of them. He's originally from Brattleboro VT which isn't too far from Milford NH.