Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Good selection! I always wonder what other geniality Luca would have shown us if he hadn't had such a premature death.
I had no idea. That's really too bad. I only just discovered both those bands on my trip to Ecuador. There is so much musical talent in Argentina... it's incredible.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I had no idea. That's really too bad. I only just discovered both those bands on my trip to Ecuador. There is so much musical talent in Argentina... it's incredible.
The years Luca Prodan spent as an intern on an British school really marked him, and his music. May I recommend you Divididos, one of the two bands born from Sumo's ashes?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Good selection! I always wonder what other geniality Luca would have shown us if he hadn't had such a premature death.
The years Luca Prodan spent as an intern on an British school really marked him, and his music. May I recommend you Divididos, one of the two bands born from Sumo's ashes?

My Spanish is fucking awful (practically non existent) but I did grow up in the agricultural/farming heart of southern california, so I grew up with a lot of Norteno and spanish music as the background music of my teenage years. I just finished listening to Agua Ardiente and I really liked it, solid album. Thanks for sharing. I'll check out the rest.

In a similar vein, I really like this band, and I'm pretty sure I've posted some of their stuff here before.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I’m not actually convinced that his tax returns will show much, it’s not like he was paying dark money legitimately to nefarious entities.
I actually don't understand what the point of going after his tax returns is. It seems that the only thing it would accomplish is to expose him as a hypocrite. But I think that is a pretty established fact. And his supporters don't seem to care. So why bother?