Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Funny how little electronic music has changed. That song could be from the late 90's.
My favourite electronic song is from the 90s, but I do like the live version from 2000 more-

I still remember going to listen to some audio gear in maybe 03 at a wanky audio store, the dude asked what music I liked and I mentioned Underworld. He said he liked them and told me to bring a DVD, I did so, he told me my DVD was a fake and that the music was bad and he turned it off.
We had our Underworlds crossed-

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Pop a Canadian movie on an the opening scene has a song from a band from where I live.
Saw the former lead singer wearing some sort of dress when I was riding local trails with a couple of mates, he looked fine with his decision.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
In 13hrs before the deadline-
I'm sure I would have voted for some different stuff I spent a bit longer looking, I normally go for the punk and hardcore but couldn't really remember any from last year.
your-votes-grid.jpg

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
mood of the day

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>