Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
And here's the second thing I listened to this morning, after a friend brought William Shatner up on a text thread and I sent him this.

At their live shows, at the breakdown, they engage the whole audience in a ship under attack moment and everyone runs to one side of the venue, and then the other, like it looked on the Enterprise bridge on the show.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I've been listening to so much music lately, at work we usually have a Boomer type station on because my boss fears change. I've had a couple of days silence as I've been the only one in the shop and it has been magic, however as soon as I get home the music is on :thumb:

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
remember seeing these guys and killing time at coney island high summer of '95. had liked em for years...love the verbal assault cover thrown in here too. old man hardcore ftw.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Gotta beat I can dance to.

I was driving to a job yesterday and this was on the radio as I passed guys working out their trailer which was pastered with their business name "Turnstyle", it was pretty weird.

They sound a bit different to this Turnstyle-

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

90's rock came back pretty hard a few years ago but I have been hearing more and more drum and bass working its way in to songs lately. As long as pop stars don't talk/sing about 808s non stop again I'm fine with it.

Might listen to some Stanton Warriors now, guess they are breakbeat though.

EDIT- I've ended up at mashups, it's pretty impressive-

DOUBLE EDIT- This is one of the few electronic acts I'd like to see live-

Last edited: