Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A bunch of Dead, some live Galactic, and some String Cheese Incident on the Ipod. Buck Owens and Roy Clark on CD. And a bunch of lame ass country on the radio as thats what the rednecks on my crew listen to.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
McGRP01 said:
they let you listen to Ween @ work? that's cool.

i just recently became exposed to the greatness of ween (had dismissed them out of hand by that 'push the little daisies' song); they have a MASSIVE range.

have you heard that song "Gabrielle" off _Shinola, vol 1_? it sounds so much like a Thin Lizzy song it's frightening. the riffs, the vocals, the lyrics...everything is damn near perfect.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
narlus said:
they let you listen to Ween @ work? that's cool.

i just recently became exposed to the greatness of ween (had dismissed them out of hand by that 'push the little daisies' song); they have a MASSIVE range.

have you heard that song "Gabrielle" off _Shinola, vol 1_? it sounds so much like a Thin Lizzy song it's frightening. the riffs, the vocals, the lyrics...everything is damn near perfect.
I work alone probably 27 days out of each month, so I get to listen to pretty much whatever I want. :) I had seen them live a bunch of times, but just recently have gotten more into their studio stuff. Fortunate for me, their catalog is almost as big as their range. :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
nope.

i'm listening to every song that contains the word 'with' in it. just heard Hugh Cornwell (ex-Stranglers) do a cover of Dylan's "stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again" and now it's "withered and died" from Richard and Linda Thompson.