Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Bouncing around the video section of what Tidal picks for me-
1690458648827.png

As long as it's not acid jazz or country I'll give it a whirl.
EDIT- I completely forgot about A Perfect Circle, gonna have to see what they released over the years.

Double Edit- Polaris just put out their new clip today, it really sucks that their guitarist died at just 26, poor dude.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
When I was about 15 or 16 years old, I was friends with this guy named John who was an aspiring hip hop DJ. He had a deep knowledge of hip hop for the time, and would play a set at the local teen dance club place I’d go to on Saturday nights. Even though I was more of a skater kid into punk, it was still pretty fun and they’d usually do a set of alternative stuff like Front 242, Depeche Mode, etc. for the punk/goth/alt kids.

Anyways, back to John. Nice dude. Older than me, I think he was about 20 at the time? And he had this pretty dope ‘69 Camaro that he was restoring, it kinda always ran like shit and was only primered, but it had a bumping system. We’d cruise the local cruise spots before going to the dance club. He’s the one that hipped me to artists like EPMD, The D.O.C., Digital Underground, Stetsasonic, and Eric B. & Rakim.

No idea where that dude is now, but thanks, John.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Love me some early REM (Chronic Town and their first 4 albums) you know before they got too popular

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I'd like to hear him do a final version of this, his version made it a little less cock rocky.
I think this is the last FF song I liked-

Last edited: