Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
Deathmetal.usradio I must be in a dark place I've filled my mp3 with cannibal corpse, cephalic carnage, crucifix, deathspell, dismember, gorefest, immolation, impaled nazarene, monstrosity, morbid angle, satyricon, towpath. Just to keep it evened out, dead kennedys, flipper, bad brains, agent orange, gang of four, sex pistols, bauhaus, black flag, ect.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Dude, you MUST be a poser if you missed Dimmu, COB, ...Don't EVEN get me started.......!!!!!

I'll shoot you a PM with the essentials in the AM......

And MY kids hate it when I play the mellow stuff like Dimmu Borgir........LOLOL! I'm 41 LOLOLOL!!!!

(COB = Children of Bodem)

:thumb:

However the fact you missed Slayer is almost unforgivable...

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
Dude, you MUST be a poser if you missed Dimmu, COB, ...Don't EVEN get me started.......!!!!!

I'll shoot you a PM with the essentials in the AM......

And MY kids hate it when I play the mellow stuff like Dimmu Borgir........LOLOL! I'm 41 LOLOLOL!!!!

(COB = Children of Bodem)

:thumb:

However the fact you missed Slayer is almost unforgivable...
I took Slayer south of heaven and season in the abyss out to fit in some of the new stuff . That was just some of the groups in my mp3 but if you have more to suggest I'm all ears. I'm always looking for new music. Sepultura is a big favorite.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Tom Waits
Franks Wild Years
YES. Stink wins my vote. I've been playing the Doors, L.A. Woman over and over. The album is bad ass, but that song in particular is one of my ultimate, all-time favorites. Like, if I had a band, I would probably have to cover it. By myself.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
About 3 different feeds of audio from our show all 5 frames off from each other. A lesser man would go insane.