Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
fool in the rain-live at the argon- OAR, howie day, guster and robert randolph (sick show saw it in denver)
the wanderer- tim orielly (real small bluegrass guy, has played at telluride bg fest before awesome)
tool-undertow album
lindsay lohan has got some big ass tities freestyle- by jhae ft bumba- hillarious, found this on big-boys.com and downloaded it. the rap is actually pretty damn good.
some freestyles of this kid named chicken who came up here to visit my buddy. hes from the bahamas and has mad hip hop flow but can drop it down into a reggae type of beat. one kid here has a mini studio in his closet its dope.
pharacyde- ya mama
some guru
etc etc

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Speaker discussing the attachment of peptide functionality to lipid chains that can be reassembled in novel ways to synthetically replicate protein structure relating to liposomal drug delivery, DNA-binding, or anti-biotics.

So yeah, I'm at a conference. :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
some crazy finnish freakfolk stuff. can't pronounce or spell the name of the band.
do you think there's any higher quality to music than novelty? :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
anyone can do G-A-D. maybe add in a C minor. hey, you've got a country hit!
actually, i've listened to freeform clatter for too long today, so i put on some Marie and the Atom (obscure kiwi band from the mid 80s both of whose 12" records i paid for mightily via ebay).

D

d-sop

hardcore techno/electronica/dance: (yes, techno)(makes a great driving mix)
crystal method, darude, chemical brothers, fatboy slim, BT, Moby, Soda Club, Prodigy, Basement Jaxx, Alpha, O-Zone, Prodigy,

Softer techno:
Postal Service, Dido, Dirty Vegas, Zero 7,

Rock/alternative, etc.
gorillaz, sublime, ac/dc, greenday, blue man group, hadag nahash (israeli), franz ferdinand, NIN, Modest Mouse, Green Day, The Doors

Jazz
norah jones, theloneous monk, charlie parker, dizzie gellesbie, gene krupa, john coltrane, kenny g, mel torme (my 2nd cousin), quincy jones, wynton marselias, UNC jazz band, etc.

soundtracks
eurotrip, garden state, the fast and the furious, MI2, tomb raider.

:D enjoy

ps. pics of singlespeed-brakeless-pos-lake-jumping-bike soon to come. wen i put it together ill ride 2 skool.