Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
"E-Sa-Ya" - eX-Girl

From last.fm:

Claiming to hail from the planet Kero Kero. They are described as psychedelic, space rock, jazz fusion, jagged alternating vocal harmonies, sugary synthesiser pop, punk, prog, epic/atmospheric, noise-rock, wavering 3 part a capella, borderline operatic vocals, often in the space of a single song.
Live performances are known to include home-made costume during the show, synchronised robot dancing and frog-related items. Enthusiastic supporters include Mike Patton and Jello Biafra.

"eX-Girl are a beautiful example of information overload. Jagged 3 part vocal harmonies, adventurous arrangements, and songs that hook you like the sucker that you are. Take all of these treats, wrap it in an ultra-bright technicolor live show with surreal homemade costumes, and you’ve got the sensation of being strapped in on an out-of-control carnival ride that will leave you standing in line waiting for another turn." -Mike Patton

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Some of that is kinda catchy, some of it makes me worry that I'm catching teh ghey.
PHEW! I am just glad I am not the only one (who thinks they are catchy not catching hte ghey).

L used to listen to them & I was like "Gaynus out the anus" but now I am enjoying their catchy melodies & brit sing-song style.
:banghead:

Right now....some trip hop stuff at the coffee shop. its good as well as my coffee stout.