Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

freakrock

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Santiago de Chile

From this perspective i'm the third one to the right of the singer (first row). Seeing my hands up during most of the song makes me feel retarded, but i was having a blast. Later that night we had a "wall of death" and i was one of the first ones in line. It was epic; one of the best shows i've ever been to.

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
says the one listening to emo kid music.....
1) You obviously don't know what "emo kid" music is.
2) That was a line from Clerks that was used at the end of the song.

If you're that desperate to make yourself feel better then try harder not to suck at it next time. :thumb:

http://www.altpress.com/aptv/video/premiere_set_your_goals_certain/

My friend just shot most of this video, he's been working on it for the last month or 2. He just sent me a link to the finished product. Typical set your goals, pretty much exactly what I expected. Still juice on it
Wait, wait, wait... I am the one listening to emo kid music? If so, what the fvck is this? The sh!t that tween girls listen to when they first get their period? Or the first song on your "I just broke up with my boyfriend" playlist? :rofl:

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
1) You obviously don't know what "emo kid" music is.
2) That was a line from Clerks that was used at the end of the song.

If you're that desperate to make yourself feel better then try harder not to suck at it next time. :thumb:
You clearly have never seen one other their crowds

Wait, wait, wait... I am the one listening to emo kid music? If so, what the fvck is this? The sh!t that tween girls listen to when they first get their period? Or the first song on your "I just broke up with my boyfriend" playlist? :rofl:
Tween girls and hardcore kids, Just like new found glory.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Back to the music...

more "emo kid" sh!t :rofl::rofl:

There you go again, you do realize deathcore is just little scene kid music right? Go to one of their shows and you wont be able to tell that half the dudes are dudes.

And walls??? I didn't know anyone still listened to them. I thought that girl annoyed everyone. Speaking of hardcore vocals that sounds like a rat tarrier

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
There you go again, you do realize deathcore is just little scene kid music right? Go to one of their shows and you wont be able to tell that half the dudes are dudes.
I guess that's how things are these days. Let's see... I haven't been to a show in 6-8 years. I'm not a "scene kid" and don't really know what the "scene" is these days. I just like music and I'm not concerned with what other people look like.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Vanna's new album, "And They Came Baring Bones". Came out Tuesday and picked it up last night. Currently on my 4th straight-through listen. A lot angrier/heavier than all their releases to date, and totally loving it.