Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

EDIT- I'm not sure if is coincidence or not but Tidal seems to suggest me a lot of songs about self harm, I wonder if they have a Voodoo Doll of me at Tidal HQ? It's probably just that there's a lot of punk songs about suicide.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
That pretty much confirms my suspicions about their target audience :rofl:
I have no idea who their target audience is, the artists get more money from Tidal plays than, I think all of the others except for Qobuz which I will try next. I have no issues with Tidal, I prefer it to Spotify and even the Microsoft app is really good, I just wish I could pay for a year's subscription in one hit.

I liked Pandora but that got pulled from Australia about the same time some new tax laws came in.

Last edited:

Jeffy2k

Chimp
Jun 4, 2021
The building in which I work has a playlist of about 20 songs including your despacito and shape. Since January, it's been repeated. YOURSEMBLY. At least five times a day, I hear Despacito. From the beginning to the end. All. Single. Day. Single.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
The building in which I work has a playlist of about 20 songs including your despacito and shape. Since January, it's been repeated. YOURSEMBLY. At least five times a day, I hear Despacito. From the beginning to the end. All. Single. Day. Single.
I feel your pain. I just have a question, do you by chance own an assault rifle?

OK, make it two questions: are you seriously thinking about acquiring an assault rifle?

Jeffy2k

Chimp
Jun 4, 2021
Jumpin' Jesus christ on a pogo stick i swear i just clicked this thread while listening to this song, and this was the top answer. And if ya don't know, now ya know

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It's sorta like the 90's all over again at the moment, female fronted rock bands are killin' it.
Hope I haven't already post this track, think I post Labrador.

Last edited: