Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I had no data left on my phone so I was doing some bush regen listening to Refused and Violent Soho, only have four albums on my phone.

I have this version on CD somewhere too-

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Holy shit, since Apple put all this shit out in lossless on Music my main headphones sound so much better. I always believed that the mp3 codec and similar at a high enough sampling rate was as good for human ears ‘IRL’ and I still think it actually is on some [playback devices], but on my fancy cans holy shit lossless is richerererrr.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Holy shit, since Apple put all this shit out in lossless on Music my main headphones sound so much better. I always believed that the mp3 codec and similar at a high enough sampling rate was as good for human ears ‘IRL’ and I still think it actually is on some [playback devices], but on my fancy cans holy shit lossless is richerererrr.
Does it cost more? I used Tidal's high res for a month but it was only any good streaming to my bookshelf speakers.
I bought some Focal Elegia headphones which I hoped would have made it worthwhile keeping the high res plan but to me they sound pretty shit compared to my old Sennheisers.

Back to music, Dave can play the piano, had no idea-

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
This has been on the radio a bit lately, it's pretty odd, reminds me a touch of The Flying Lizards-