Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And lots of earworms from Curse of Lono.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Bought the album with this on it wayyy back in high school, it came with free samples as the last track on the album.

Wonder if I head them first on a PlayStation game, hmmmmm?

EDIT- Not sure how I ended up here but this isn't the sort of music I'd normally listen to or a band I've ever heard of but it's the best album I've heard for a while, just bought a copy for my sister in Law, I reckon she'd dig it.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Not sure if the music of Grinspoon made it out of Australia but they were almost a big deal in the late nineties and a bit beyond when pop/grunge/punk still got played on commercial radio.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Bought a couple of CDs today, always thought these dudes were brits and I can't believe this has less than 100k views, it's sorta like if Bloc Party got a bit softer and went electronic......