Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
this came up in my feed. i was pleased. maybe beyond is the most under rated/underrecognized nyhc band in the late 80s?

also this came onto my shuffle as i was driving to ride in the hills today and i yelled along every fucking word

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
@jonKranked... regarding your previous post... Electric Callboy is the shiznit. My 10yr old son loves them (well the kid friendly songs I let him hear lol)

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Last week our national alternative station had an all requests week, Monday was musical Monday so I sent this in as a request, don't think it was played, haha!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
love me some pwd. that's ok...a little overproduced like their last few albums. this one is better:
Yeah I thought it was a bit shitty, it was pretty much the lead singer saying the same thing over and over again.
There was an interview on Australian Story last week and it was way better than the doco.
Will watch the one you Linked, cheers.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Currently listening to the vid of one of my all time fave concerts at a local venue.
It was the 1st concert back after the lead singer recovered from cancer (that he wasn't expected to survive)

And this vid was done while he was undergoing Chemo and not doing well, and he rages about it.
*edit* probably watch this vid 1st actually!

Last edited: