Quantcast

What are you listening to!?!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
deafening tinnitus, and the never ending internal screams of horror from the world I've absorbed myself in...

View attachment 188688
Adds up

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Adds up

Silly me thought that was going to be the worst of it from all those Poison concerts sitting on rideit's shoulders.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Silly me thought that was going to be the worst of it from all those Poison concerts sitting on rideit's shoulders.....
LOL
Seriously though, hearing issues can lead to bad things down the road. I had tinnitus as a complication from meniere's disease a while back. Thankfully just cutting back on sodium took care of it. Occasionally it will come back after I get a little too aggressive with the salt shaker.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
LOL
Seriously though, hearing issues can lead to bad things down the road. I had tinnitus as a complication from meniere's disease a while back. Thankfully just cutting back on sodium took care of it. Occasionally it will come back after I get a little too aggressive with the salt shaker.
Seriously? Sodium?

My entire teens and 20s was bands, loud music, and clubs. I'd pretty much just accepted that this is something I did to myself.

Never even thought about diet/body chem affects.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Great, so COVID is going to explode my heart and my brain from the symptoms it gave me.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
LOL
Hmm, maybe is Dunning-Kruger kicking in, but I've got tinnitus back after going too heavy on Coca Cola Zero (I'm not a fan of salt tbh).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Seriously? Sodium?

My entire teens and 20s was bands, loud music, and clubs. I'd pretty much just accepted that this is something I did to myself.

Never even thought about diet/body chem affects.
Spent a lot of time around noisy machines, not sure if that had any effect. Either way it is worth trying to take care of because the larger ramifications can be significant.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What are the chances that guy is currently ranting about liberal gender bullshit?
about dead even with people and the enviorment...?

but i imagine the discussion is like this

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
And this is how Master's Hammer, the first Norwegian black metal band (founded in Czechia in 1987), destroyed their cult and ridiculed metal cliches, back in 1995.

The 3rd song is the most popular Czech Christmas carol, btw.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I listen to a lot of different stuff, despite being a semi-metal-head:

Exceptionally smooth groove.