Quantcast

What are you putting in your mouth today?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hm.

You realize the title of this thread is, "What are you putting in your mouth today?" and your signature contains the words, "vaginal pouch".

I scrolled down the thread a little too quickly and found that disturbing :dead:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Enginerd A2 said:
Trader Joe's has good frozen spanakopita. I'd pretty much be lost without Trader Joe's.
My best friend is Greek, and her mom makes THE BEST spinach pies ever! They are so light, and crispy, and delicious! I can eat dozens of them...and have! :D

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Water, Muesli, dunno what lunch is yet (maybe raw beef salad or thai curry?), Dinner at restaurant (it's Friday! :) ), Beer.

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
last night i ran out of toothepaste. i figured i could wrangle enough to get me by the next morning so i didnt go to the trouble of going to the store last night. Fast forward to this morning, mashing the tube was not getting me anywhere near enough to clean my chompers so i did my best jenna jameson impersonation on the little tube of toothepaste trying to suck the last little bit out of the top. I stopped immediately after looking up at myself in the mirrow looking like complete faggotry. so, on my daily trip to the 7-11, i bought some crest along with my redbull and cliff bar.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Cheese Quesadilla and Tater Tots. Just have to keep an eye on the boy, whom we have let watch Napolean Dynamite one too many times. he gets Tater Tots and just wants to put them in his pocket now!!:rolleyes:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'm getting ready to put a delicious red pear in my mouth. I may not put it in all at once. I'll probably chew it a little first.

<- asking for it.