Quantcast

What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I work too much.

And working with women is like an episode of "Days of Our Lives":
"So, my brother's girlfriend was dating my cousin's ex-boyfriend and come to find out he was cheating on her with blah blah blah..."

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
DRB said:
Now I'm wondering why it tastes funny.

you should probably clean out the ice cube tray. if it came out of one of those automatic dispensers from the fridge, those always taste gross. if it came from a fast food joint or gas station, you are probably better off not knowing.

(that was a long thought)

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
why I'm so flippin poor - ah yes, it's because they don't pay me jacksh!t! :mad: mmmmmmmmm.......coffee, donuts on 1st floor mmmmm.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
is it my stereo or dvd player that's causing my center channel speaker to not work, and I really really want to see the receptionist naked.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
ROCKLAND said:
I'd probably be getting these calculations done faster if I didn't check Ridemonkey every 20 seconds.

I hate the fact that ROCKLAND is right, and that I should really attempt to do some work......

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Thinking about my identity in an international sense and how to open myself up to being a true individual.

That girl across the table from me is pretty hot, I´d like to make here a grilled cheese sandwhich.

I´m hungry.

I think in the first person too often.

It´s time to go blaze one.

Life is good!

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
There is this music I can faintly hear coming from the other end of the shop. It sounds like the background music from the Goonies.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
ROCKLAND said:
There is this music I can faintly hear coming from the other end of the shop. It sounds like the background music from the Goonies.
The deli next door plays the worst music and it comes in through the wall. I hear "Walking in Memphis" at least once a day, along with Celine Dion and Whitney Houston :help:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
stinkyboy said:
It wasn't me!

I'm constantly wondering why people print a document and then fax it. Make a freaking PDF and email it!

I wonder why they don't either....I mean it's better, it's easier,and anyone can do it for free......

...Why are some people so afraid of technology?

(Google PDF995)

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
bluebug32 said:
The deli next door plays the worst music and it comes in through the wall. I hear "Walking in Memphis" at least once a day, along with Celine Dion and Whitney Houston :help:
I put on my blue suede shoes...and I....boarded the plane...
Touched down in the land of the delta bluess.... In a pourin' rain...

Just thought I could help!!!:blah: