Quantcast

What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
How much I hate my ex right now.

She wants to try and take half of my change collection in my oversized Budweiser coin bank. F that in the B. Sorry for the harsh letters.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
im thinking "IM ****ED!" ive got a health project due tomorrow, well actually it was due a few weeks ago but she put off the presentations until tomorrow, and there is no information on it anywhere. what the hell was i thinking picking extreme sports addiction?! there is nothing online about statistics or anything so im screwed.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
gnurider1080 said:
im thinking "IM ****ED!" ive got a health project due tomorrow, well actually it was due a few weeks ago but she put off the presentations until tomorrow, and there is no information on it anywhere. what the hell was i thinking picking extreme sports addiction?! there is nothing online about statistics or anything so im screwed.

you picked an obscure topic to give a presentation on and didn't research available information until the night before it was due? genius.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
laura said:
you picked an obscure topic to give a presentation on and didn't research available information until the night before it was due? genius.
procrastinating is one of my talents.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
gnurider1080 said:
I'm thinking....why am I helping this kid?

http://www.safetrails.net/bkr_psych.asp

safetrails.net/thrill.asp

I don't even charge for this service.

The Ito

My mind is a scary place...

Why do I still have that abdominal cramp from yesterday? Hmm, it's too high to be an appedicitis. Gall bladder stones? Is it cancer?
Bummed the girl I've been dating didn't work out...last night was the clarification
Tripping on why my ex from 3 months ago called to "catch up"...
Thinking about the century ride on the 19th with said girl that didn't work out...have to play nice and put the *everything is ok* mask on..

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sex and getting some food from the burger joint up the street and i am kinda stoned.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
mack said:
Im thinking if im going to get lucky with my GF tomorrow night.
you better if she is your girlfriend. i mean wh ythe hell else would you commit to anyone. Steady sex instead of occaisional sex.