Quantcast

What Bike Isit???

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I have no clue - something non-US I am guessing. Some kinda weird/different stuff on it... 1.5 headtube, downtube/chainstay cable stays, reverse dropouts. Looks like it was designed for a really long fork. Interested to find out more about it myself.

frostscythe

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
the djs over here are realli limited and overpriced lol. like erm...a steelhead is like 650++ for the frame alone which is like 400++usd. the guy got this frame from his racing friend. the friend says its a cannondale f400. i think thats bull haha!

frostscythe

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
oh...being ignorant here but, normal djs headtube are of what size? but the f400s geo is totally different, lest im blind =/

Attachments

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
normal head tubes are 1/8inch and 1.5inch for big single crowns. the frame in the first picture is just a smaller size than the second.

frostscythe

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
haha thanks for the advise! i just went down to the dealers, and the ns bitch frame over here is 850 here =O LOL the dobermann pinscher was like 1100. =/ im planning to get a used frame for about 200? trying to get it from overseas =D oh i havent took the black frame from the guy yet, maybe i shouldnt? =DD

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
measure some Geo numbers and post them up. could be a nice frame. and ya, you can get steelheads in the US for less then $200. mite want to see about that.