Quantcast

what bike?

aaronrocker

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
i did the bmx thing for about 3 years and then i moved and got into mtb. mostly all i did was singletrack and ocasionally i would take my xc bike to the park. sounds gay i know but i did what i had to to still have some airtime. its been sh*tty trying to jump and air a xc bike so im in the market for a singlespeed hardtail. im seriously looking at the transition trail or park. getting it complete with an argyle. i cant just get a frame because im not putting a xc bike parts on it so complete will have to be the way to go. anyone have a top or know about it. let me know what you think

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
TOP with an argyle would be an excellent choice. Go for it.

You're from wichita? That's where I'm from. Did you ever race bmx at emery park?

HBFR33R!D3

Monkey
Jun 5, 2007
huntington beach
depending on how much you are willing to spend look at the eastern nightrain or the black market .357

the .357 is $1000, not sure about the eastern, and i have heard nothing bad about either

both part specs are very good and the geometry on both frames is perfect

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
2008 eastern night train=amazing. I own one. The geo is spot on, and will be perfect for what you want it for. Also, coming from a bmx background, this bike will feel great. It feels like a big bmx bike sort of. It's about $1,200 msrp, but does come with an argyle and a decent spec. The carved out head tube with the eastern symbol is a cool bonus too, haha.

The Trail or Park feels a little bigger, but is nice for dj's, I have ridden one. I would go with an eastern for park, and trails regardless though. Also, I even ride mine at the bmx track and do ok.