Quantcast

what color?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My bike should be going in for paint in a week and while I have some ideas, I'm open to suggestions. Bike will be black component with honey-brown leather saddle (Brooks B-17) and matching bar tape.

Suggestions?

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
LordOpie said:
My bike should be going in for paint in a week and while I have some ideas, I'm open to suggestions. Bike will be black component with honey-brown leather saddle (Brooks B-17) and matching bar tape.

Suggestions?

Are you limited in your choices or are you sble to pick sny color you want? BTW, i should have my new bike Tuesday:rofl: :rofl:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Copper is a great suggestion.

getting it done at the world famous Spectrum Powder Works in Colorado Springs, so I suspect I have a very large selection to choose from.

Pics of your new bike when you get it :)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Copper or any other burnt orange type of colour would look good, also what about white, or a shade off white? You might need to add a couple of other white bits to make it work, maybe white grip tape or pedals or something.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
White / grey / polished / smoked / black / red are the only acceptable colors for your bicycle. That is all.

:)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
DRB said:
One color or two?

If its two, dark blue pearl and cream pearl.
Ugh, two colours on a simple frame is ugly IMO. It works on full sussers and 'complicated' frames but on DDHT, no. I recon either a single colour or full on mulitiple team colours crazyness.

Cream pearl on it's own would be nice.

J

JRB

John Deere green - you won't see that thing for a year if it's going to Spectrum though. Lisa is the only person that got a frame back from them quickly. I'm pretty sure she put out for that though.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Changleen said:
Ugh, two colours on a simple frame is ugly IMO. It works on full sussers and 'complicated' frames but on DDHT, no. I recon either a single colour or full on mulitiple team colours crazyness.

Cream pearl on it's own would be nice.
Yeah this looks horrible.

And this is freaking awful

J

JRB

With those colors, I would do the red on the top left, with the blue on the far right, with a tiny white separator line making panels.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
thanks, but it's strictly one-color.
In that case - the only option is orange, even though the chart says yellow. :confused: I am still sad I don't have an orange bike. First no soma - then no Soul Titan. Both should have been orange.