Quantcast

@@ what day is it GMT? @@

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Woke up early to go ski, checked the temps (below zero) and thought otherwise. I'm sure I'll regret it later

Have a great day, beautiful people.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Planning on going skiing tomorrow with Haley; lots of errands today.

Had a small seizure yesterday, which wasn't fun. First I've had in almost 2 months, which is good, but big enough that I thought it was going to be a full grand mal. I've never finished going to the bathroom so fast to get back into a public area...

Wifey was really upset thinking that the diet isn't working, but given I'm really stressed with work it was inevitable. Also, it's the first in almost 2 months, when I was having some aspect of issue every 2 weeks or so before. This diet is working.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Spicy salsa and tacos at the new brewery down the hill from the house. Payed the tax this morning. :panic:

I too, should also be skiing, but alas, home projects continue to call.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Tesla still doesn’t have their shit together for the transaction this afternoon. It’s showing no lien on the Volvo and thus them owing me a large amount of money. While that’d be nice it’s not correct.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
replaced buggered shutoff valve to upstairs toilet, which involved digging mud and roots out of the main box at the street. now to replace toilet innards! joy! also replaced pull switch on ceiling fan.

semi-watching 8yo and his friend as i do said chores. hoping they don’t cut their fingers off with swiss army knives.

maybe ride later, as it’s the one nice day before a week of rain...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So many projects to do but I still feel sick and am coughing non stop. The weather is really nice out which makes it even more annoying.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Helping a friend move. People who live downtown next to a convention center should not ask people for help moving.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Tesla still doesn’t have their shit together for the transaction this afternoon. It’s showing no lien on the Volvo and thus them owing me a large amount of money. While that’d be nice it’s not correct.
I say, take it and run. When Volvo asks, just tell them they need to bring it up with DMV.
They figured their shit out. I paid up duly. Now just waiting for final confirmation. There are at least three people involved in this final delivery affair, one of whom is insistent on a particular datum that the lease servicer said is not applicable to this situation. I did my own math to approximate what they wanted, and that had better be good enough since Volvo Car Financial Services isn't open on the weekend...

Helping a friend move. People who live downtown next to a convention center should not ask people for help moving.
Just say no?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have not done anything today. Kids barely came out of their rooms. It’s Florida living. It's been a good vacation but I'm ready to go home tomorrow.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode. it was 67* and sloppy, but it was excellent. post ride beer and pump track session. heating up leftovers for dinner and chilling on the couch. #notbad

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yep, trails were pretty much skating rinks today. Had to walk/slide some and abort down the road.

Am now looking around for studded tires.

We made it back to the car before someone ate it. So close.... :rofl:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yep, trails were pretty much skating rinks today. Had to walk/slide some and abort down the road.

Am now looking around for studded tires.

We made it back to the car before someone ate it. So close.... :rofl:
That's not a dude? :think:

Rode tonight. Warm (40F) but windy. In other news, trying to figure out rough idle and misfires on VW 1.8T. :twitch:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Today was return all the presents that we got to REI and Target dday.At the Garage Sale we found an effectively new pair of really good kid Dalbello's for $20 vs their original $200. Bought them a size up for next year and when we got home and showed her, Haley piped up that her current boots were too small. Perfect timing. Otherwise, I now have a ton of REI credit.

Haley's new climbing shoes that I bought with Moosejaw points showed up today. We are now climbing tomorrow, as Haley wants to use her new shoes.

New boots, new climbing shoes, what to do?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if they live downtown in seattle they have the cash for a moving company?