Quantcast

What did everyone get for Christmas????

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas... Santa treated me very well, it helps to whisper in your wifes ear so that she tells her mom and sister what it is that I like!!

Some nice fox jerseys, Hoss camo shorts and s/s jersey, a suunto Core watch..
Lots of long and short sleeve t's from MooseJaw.. and some cash towards my soon to come Epiphany!! Santa was very Generous!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas... Santa treated me very well, it helps to whisper in your wifes ear so that she tells her mom and sister what it is that I like!!

Some nice fox jerseys, Hoss camo shorts and s/s jersey, a suunto Core watch..
Lots of long and short sleeve t's from MooseJaw.. and some cash towards my soon to come Epiphany!! Santa was very Generous!!!!!
Dude, you're having a child! Best gift ever!!!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
well i got a park tool stand, and a fox v3 helmet, and im getting a fork b4 this season starts ( my dad didnt know what fork i wanted )

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Canon EF70-300mm/f4-5.6 IS USM Lens
Canon EF50mm/f1.8 II Lens
Pearl Izumi woolie mammoth jersey
Lots 'o wool socks
Stainless Steel thermos

It was a good year!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Kitchen stuff and a cook book - guess who is the cook in this family.

Plus we are ordering a ton of new cool furniture and lamps - Euro style baby!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Golf shoes some golf balls, some riding shorts, Simpsons movie, beer, and a bunch of other stuff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A bottle of Jim Beam. I didn't get to drink any of it as I had to drive 2 hours home then go to work the next day.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Lots of gift cards to safeway/wholefoods/Peets/Frys.

New bike gloves

A couple of lift tickets.

Best of all, my parents are paying for all my classes this semester.
(No books, but it still helps a lot.)

Good haul.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
A chainsaw, Guitar Hero 3, an Omega watch and a couple little things.
What kind of saw did you get? Dont tell me it was a Black and Decker "Alligator Lopper" either or I'll seriously come to scranton or wherever the hell you live and kick you and your wife in the nuts.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
What kind of saw did you get? Dont tell me it was a Black and Decker "Alligator Lopper" either or I'll seriously come to scranton or wherever the hell you live and kick you and your wife in the nuts.
ROFL you thought he lived in Scranton. That's f'ing funny! Rep added!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Was thinking about drinking it at work today. We have a three strike alcohol policy. It makes no sense not to use up a strike or two.
That's the spirit. I bet, being so close to christmas and new years and all, you could totally fly under the radar.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Pentax K100D Super SLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses. Two new Sinks, Two new Faucets, and Counter Top for the guess bath room. We have been remodeling it. The wife got me some new cloths too. No bike stuff this year even though I asked for it.

My 11 month son got his Two Front Teeth... How cool is that? Plus he got all kinds of toys and cloths

The wife got Diamond Stud Earrings, Cloths, and some Roxy stuff.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
some cash that helped pay for a troy lee d2 phoebia helmet i bought and i just orderd a pair of azonic outlaw wheel set yesterday. a nice angels baseballl hooded sweatshirt and some books . imade out pretty good for not being in the christmas spirt.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
north face sds 1/4 zip
patagonia cap 1 long sleeve shirt
money
half of a pair of marmot work gloves (i paid for the other half)
ems long underwear
and a trip out to jackson hole for a week (my xmas, birthday, kwanzaa, festivus, etc. gift)

and for some xmas gifts for myself i just bought a dakine heli-pro pack and a marmot super hero softshell, which will hopefully be here before i leave for wyoming on wednesday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Season 4 of The Wire
Stanley Kubricks The Killing
The Long Goodbye...not a very good film version of the book by Raymond Chandler
The Drowning Pool and The Barborous Coast by Ross Macdonald

Gift cards to buy more books and movies.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
A flask
A couple of bottles of booze (some Beam and some Pama...I know it's girly, but my god it's delicious)

Money towards a new (used) snowboard

I think that's about it.