Quantcast

what did he know & when did he know it?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you know what woo's sphere of influence & my ass have in common?

they both expanded in the past hour

jrock&co

Chimp
Feb 5, 2013
What a waste if time...why didnt the whistleblowers just listen to Jay carney and save us from all this grief.

After all, jay told us 9/11 attack was along time ago...nothing to see here move along.
No scandal its just politics by those obstructionist republicans again.
Nevermind that hillarys top adviser put two stop orders on the rescue team.
...which Ty disobeyed!

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Didn't Reagan order the Marines in Beruit to keep their weapons unloaded...........how many of them died? Sh!t happens, mistakes are made in the heat of a sh!t storm, learn and get the F over it.

Last edited:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Hey, they FINALLY got to the point--the SECSTATE was pushing hard for Bhengazi to become a permanent constituent post. You want accountability? THAT's the smoking gun. This should be a policy debate, not a tactics debate.

(30-35 min into Part 3)

http://oversight.house.gov/hearing/benghazi-exposing-failure-and-recognizing-courage/

And am I the only one dumbfounded that the House Committee is marketing this inquiry like a ****ing boxing match? It has a catchphrase title? WTF?!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
And am I the only one dumbfounded that the House Committee is marketing this inquiry like a ****ing boxing match? It has a catchphrase title? WTF?!
like 'the thrilla in manilla'?

'fugazi in benghazi'!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if true, then that will be a gift to the '16 dem candidate. can you imagine: "benghazi? is that ALL you have to complain about?" best bet for any republican strategist is to manufacture a swarm of scandals, and not to have ex-girlfriend like focus on the one.

but wtf do i know...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
what did he know & when did he know it?
We have an answer from those asking. According to the GOP lawmakers that inquiry is a moot point:

While the GOP lawmakers said that commanders could have pushed harder to position forces to respond to threats in North Africa in general and Libya in particular, they concluded that no U.S. military assets could have arrived in Benghazi in time to affect the outcome of the attacks, according to committee staff members who briefed reporters on the report.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/republicans-investigating-benghazi-blame-white-house-state-dept-for-failures/2014/02/10/b03ebbe2-929b-11e3-b227-12a45d109e03_story.html

Last edited: