Quantcast

What did I miss?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My trip to Portland.
WTF?

I was out of work for 2 weeks, then had a waiting week for my background and ref checks once I accepted my dream job offer. Damn I am happy here and it's already day 3 (this will be an easy 50+ hour forst week)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They gave me a MacBook Pro 2GHz i7 with 4G of ram and a Linux desktop. I also get all the sweet tools I need to do what it is I do best and stuff.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Post on the monkey?
IOU +rep, sir.

I hope to be able to afford bikes soon. I will ride my CX in (13 miles) before it gets too cold. Bike cage, showers, gym, and lockers located in the basement. There are only 8 people in my whole office (notice the open space in front of my desk).

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm still all pissed off. For no other reason then I am good at it.

I have however come to terms from being excluded from the Courtesy Phone. I would probably abuse it. Or annoy the crap out of everyone.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My wife is teh pregnant. That's new news in the past few months, if you've been under a rock. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I didn't make a Lounge thread or anything, just posted the 12 week ultrasound in my ride pics thread. She'll be 18 weeks as of this upcoming Sunday.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
the 12 week ultrasound in my ride pics thread.
Maybe more accurate posting a pic of your wifey?:brows:
Congrats dude!

Sam Hill is now the Dude and didn't take a win this year because his ride hasn't rearward travel.
IH Sunday is still TEH bike!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Congrats on the newest jorb and window office... I have never had a window office though I'm thankful for my door and rolly chair.
I don't have an office with a window, I have a window by my chair. With only 11 people (2 with actual offices), it's quite empty still.

They just moved from the 14th floor to the 4th and tripled the space. We are interviewing in looking to add 2 more QA and about 2-3 more Dev. Managed growth and investment in select people is key to success.

<edit>It's so nice to be here first thing. Nobody else gets here until about 9:30 :)

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The carbon debate was settled, the wheel size debate was settled, we all agreed on politics and everyone posted tits.
By everyone he mostly means me..... I did a lot of living up to the nickname, got the ex out of the house now have to work on clean up, and getting that place rented out or short sold...... Working with the finance company now to figure out the best options....

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought your ex was out and you had moved on down the road? Either way it sounds like you are on your way down the road now. :rofl: