Quantcast

What did Lance say on Jim Rome?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I heard about his interview on Friday, but they want $6.95 a month to listen on the website.

Did anyone hear the interview? What did Lance say?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Sherpa said:
Pretty much said he never has done steriods before, and Andersons lieing.
Was he broadcasting the interview from Barry Bonds house? :rolleyes: :p
Hey Barry my brutha, kick down some of that miracle cream. :evil:

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Andersons claim is absurd.
IF Lance was dumb enough to use in light of the fact that he is the most tested athelete in all of sports would he be dumb enough to leave the stuff out where someone could see it?
C'mon.
Anderson has an axe to grind. Anderson needs $$. Anderson is full of crap.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I like the claim, hey I saw a drug in his cabinet, couldn't remember how to spell it but I found a banned substance on the internet which sounded like what I saw, and that means he is on drugs.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Damn True said:
...the fact that he is the most tested athelete in all of sports...
yea, i listened to the interview at work with my boss. He said something like he has been tested 150 times in the past 3 years.
I think it was a pretty useless interview. same questions and same answers. nothing new, just denial.

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Anytime someone is willing to trade loyalty for money, I don't believe him. Anderson is mad that Lance wouldn't buy him a bike shop, "Like he promised". He is mad and is after money plain and simple. I've read both of Lance's books and he claims to be one of the most tested athletes. There was one instance where the testers showed up at his house as he was taking his wife to the hospital for the birth of their twins. He had to actually take the test before he left or he could have been banned. I don't know that he "never" done drugs, but I don't believe he has in his 6 victories.