Quantcast

What did you do last night?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
argued about a stupid thread on here, then did the laundry, watched my friends dvd cartoons Cowboy Be-bop as i rode my trainer.

WooooooHooooo!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
that's hawt yo! did you jump their skin too? :)

i just sat around and worked on my road bike. replaced all my cables, housing, rewrapped my bars, and did a few other things to it as well

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Motionboy2 said:
Oh I forgot to mention. Bender was at the party too. It was pretty eventfull, but he was pretty mellow
If by mellow, you mean his eyes were half shut all night... then yeah...

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I know that you really don't care what we did, but I couldn't resist.

Went to the NH NASCAR event, almost got arrested afterwards. Protective Custody only, but it was my first time in the Silver Bracelets. In the words of the cop, I was "In the middle of things" and that is why I was taken for a ride. My friend described me as "Guilty by association". He was the one I was asociated with.
They only took us as far as a construction trailer on track grounds that they were using as a ~drunk tank. They asked my to take a breathalizer purely for their personal amusement. They put me through the Pen Test first, at which time they started placing their bets. I am mad that I forgot to cross up my eyes during the pen test. The cops would have loved it. They really would have. They were joking with us the whole time, and we were doing the same. One officer guessed correctly that I would blow a .11. This is funny b/c I was not driving.
Before "the ride", a cop asked me if I had been drinking. My answer was (slightly confused look on my face), "I'm at a NASCAR event."
Basicly, there was a minor physical alteration that happened so fast I could barely see it. One person got shoved once. But event security did see it and immediately called the police. The cops were cool and just making sure that no one drove home drunk.
I got put in the car 2nd, a minute or two after my friend. It was all we could do to keep ourselves from pissing ourselves laughing. It didn't help when I ripped one of the foulest smelling farts ever. :D