Quantcast

What did you do today?

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Me and my little guy wandered through this place for 4 hours...so much cool stuff!

http://sinsheim.technik-museum.de/en

Saw everything from WW2 Panther tanks to F1 cars, locomotives and supersonic jets. Gotta go back and see it again...
I've been there! Very cool place from what I remember.

Pretty typical day of work - conference calls, coordinating with devs on a project that starts on Monday, creating documentation for devs on another project. Working at a coffee shop now with espresso and a cookie as the start of my food cheat day. About to head home where I'll have virtual beer Friday (my old offices had beer for everyone on Friday, virtual beer Friday just means I'm drinking by myself at home while I work).

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
woke up....got black angels tickets....dozed off....woke up again.....fiddled with camera....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Didn't ski for the second day this week.
(doing snow dance whilst I type this...)

Actually worked this morning, then dropped a friend at the airport, came home and made chicken soup.

Booya.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Worked from home today, too cold to get out.
Now working on my garage addition design on teh cad while listening to old Maiden.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Not much except figure out how to increase the travel on my 2013 Float. Turns out I can't get away with a $2 bumper and need a $50 air shaft assembly. Apparently it depends on the specific fork, I needed my serial number. Since I only want another 10mm, it's $5 per mm. So there is that.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Sudden death overtime meetings all day long, 10 minutes to gobble some food down, hit the gym for some deadlifts, home for pizza/beer and kid play.

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Worked all night looking for boiler leaks, then mobilizing boilermakers. Home and in bed by 0800. Wife woke me up at 1400. Then pretty much justing sitting around. Checked mouse traps. Caught one, up to five total now. Salted drive way. Mounted new curtain rod and curtains in the dining room. You know, exciting stuff.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
spent 8 hours driving around Oakland today. Nice shooting. Guy was filling his car at the Valero on the corner of 73rd and Bancroft another car pulled in and started shooting at him. They missed him, hit the GF in the car and the passengers in the Passing AC Transit Bus. The Bus kept going and pulled up to the Fire Station 2 blocks away for help....quite the mess luckily no fatalities

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Wrote motions last night til 5am.
Slept til noon.
Watched The Jerk and Chapelle's Show.
Rode my bike.
Played with my new bike rack.
Gonna have Thai and watch a movie on demand with the ex while it rains.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Had a knock down drag out with the lady which ended in me smashing my phone into a rock. Then I went for a bike ride and it was all good. Remember the women are always right!

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
spent 8 hours driving around Oakland today. Nice shooting. Guy was filling his car at the Valero on the corner of 73rd and Bancroft another car pulled in and started shooting at him. They missed him, hit the GF in the car and the passengers in the Passing AC Transit Bus. The Bus kept going and pulled up to the Fire Station 2 blocks away for help....quite the mess luckily no fatalities

jesus. gwin. jesus.

seriouly though.... I commend you for your efforts.

im drunk.