Quantcast

what did you get for christmas?

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
what did you get for christmas? well i got 2 black lable rims(crome) two oddysse hazerd hubs(red),spokes(black), nipples(red),25t sprocket(red),oddysse evolver brakes(red), new seat, bar ends(red),gold finger brake lever(red),new tires(2.25 at 125 psi), and a 1g(693 song) mp3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CHRISTMAS RULES

oh ya parks tool bike stand/work bench

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
ryan/kona29 said:
what did you get for christmas? well i got 2 black lable rims(crome) two oddysse hazerd hubs(red),spokes(black), nipples(red),25t sprocket(red),oddysse evolver brakes(red), new seat, bar ends(red),gold finger brake lever(red),new tires(2.25 at 125 psi), and a 1g(693 song) mp3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CHRISTMAS RULES

oh ya parks tool bike stand/work bench
:eek: :eek: :eek:

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
well i got them what they wanted(dad some drill bits and clothes)(mom some slippers, perfume, 300$ lether jacket). note: all of the stuff i got was completely unexpected, if i would have know i would have got them more stuff. any ways they agreed not to get each other much because there are going to buy this bad ass couch for the family room. enoughf? about me tell what you got!!!!!!!!

P.S. please exuse my spelling i just woke up

Aug 15, 2005
Berlin, CT
I got a parktool workstand and the truing stand thing for it. The collective. Jib. Jib 2 (anyone know where jeremy's part is?).

and then other stuff too. ski tuning stuff, hiking boots, etc.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
livetheride514 said:
I got a parktool workstand and the truing stand thing for it. The collective. Jib. Jib 2 (anyone know where jeremy's part is?).

and then other stuff too. ski tuning stuff, hiking boots, etc.
awsome,the collective is a great video(good filming but not that long still good though!). whats jib,jib2 a video?

I need a wheel truing stand

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Mellon Colly and the Infinite Sadness by the Smashing Pumpkins, 3 Cranberries CDs, A 12v portable drill, new hammer, crescent wrentches, and a tool belt, a coin bank, Collateral, a nice set of the Cronicles of Narnia and another book, a $100 check (from my grandma and going towards books) and kitchen towels (thank you mom :)). As the baby in the family, I think I made out pretty dang good.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Uhhh,
Adidas shorts
Oakley Jersey - Both found on Price point for less than a hundred bucks :love:
Repair stand

Its not much, but im happy for what I have.:)

However I bought myself a Tool kit, a fox float, and Im about to buy a new trick wheelset from my man Ricky...

Now only if the snow would melt!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
an olympus c-7000 digi cam. a pair of winter riding gloves. and some other stuff. I was surprised by the lack of bike goods under the tree for me. I am going to buy a case of bike tubes, a pair of the hi-flange rogue grips, and a set of holy rollers though as a gift to myself

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
ahhhh new steelheads so sick id almost want to get one again.... then i rember how the tubing is really thin i dented the chain stays grinding

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
boostindoubles said:
an olympus c-7000 digi cam. a pair of winter riding gloves. and some other stuff. I was surprised by the lack of bike goods under the tree for me. I am going to buy a case of bike tubes, a pair of the hi-flange rogue grips, and a set of holy rollers though as a gift to myself
is that a hellmit cam? and do you ride at skate barn west at all if you do i think i saw you to day!!!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
ryan/kona29 said:
is that a hellmit cam? and do you ride at skate barn west at all if you do i think i saw you to day!!!
nope not a helmet cam, just a normal digi. I wish we had an indoor park around where i live, but i'm on the east side of the mountains.