UT Rose Bowl t-shirt
something else i can't think of at the moment

Girlfriend:
new hoodie
little stereo*
headphones*
Smartwool socks
space heater

*someone in her family got her these as well, so i get to take them back. might get her a Build-A-Bear, i don't know.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I got my dad some goodies for his truck.

I got mah mother a assload of candles.

My sister, a T-shirt, and the main ingredent for special brownies :evil:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Curb Hucker said:
you're cheap, but then again I didnt even spend any money on my girlfriend, because she dumped me yesterday. No worries though :cool:
dude, it's not about being jewishly cheap, it's all about the love. err...sorry about the gf. GO TO A STRIP CLUB!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
manziman said:
sorry about the gf. GO TO A STRIP CLUB!
No need to be sorry, and as much fun as it sounds I dont need to go to a titty bar. I had 2 girlfriends for about almost 3 weeks now, thats the reason for the one leaving, honestly im quite pleased i was able to carry it on for more than a week :p

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Curb Hucker said:
No need to be sorry, and as much fun as it sounds I dont need to go to a titty bar. I had 2 girlfriends for about almost 3 weeks now, thats the reason for the one leaving, honestly im quite pleased i was able to carry it on for more than a week :p
niiiice. you should have your ring tone be P.I.M.P. for whenever one of them calls like I do with my gf...not a bad idea...and it makes you look cool, like smoking crack.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
manziman said:
niiiice. you should have your ring tone be P.I.M.P. for whenever one of them calls like I do with my gf...not a bad idea...and it makes you look cool, like smoking crack.
Ive got a construction issue Nextel phone that only has 2 ringtones, but Its impact rated up to 20ft! ive dropped mine probably 3 stories and it still works. And remember im down to one lady, and I like this one, she doesnt expect me to spend anything on her :cool:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
3 times? that's it? I've gone through at least 3 phones (under warranty, kickass!) from me dropping it so many times. but then again, i'm rolling a Kyocera SE-47 Slider. so, it's pretty tiny and the software is crap. DON'T GET THAT PHONE...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Curb Hucker said:
you're cheap, but then again I didnt even spend any money on my girlfriend, because she dumped me yesterday. No worries though :cool:
severance pop?

(think shallow hal)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I gave bike tools, a CD, a book, some random office/desk supplies (for my needy roommate), and an iTrip (it's an iPod accessory).

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I gave my wife one of those three diamond necklace thingies that they are always telling us dudes we have to buy our wives if we love them.

My 11 year old got a new hooodie, t-shirt, and a watch.

The 5 and 3 year old got toys.

All the girls got new pajamas, it's Galaviz tradition dating back several genrations, pajamas for everyone on Christmas.

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
I got my daughter some Phat Farm shoes, a polaroid camera, and some film.

My son got Tony Hawk Underground 2 (the newest one?), and gift cards

My step daughter got 3 months at Napster and speakers for her new computer

My wife scored:
A Tool Belt
A Jigsaw
A Fire extinguisher for our VW Bus
2 first aid kits for the cars
Bath salts
Bubble Bath
Peeps

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ummbikes said:
I gave my wife one of those three diamond necklace thingies that they are always telling us dudes we have to buy our wives if we love them.
one of the ones that "represents" the past, present, and future? i had never heard of those until last Feb when my mom said i should get one for my girlfriend. i said no. but i see that 3-diamond thing everywhere now.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
ROCKLAND said:
I got my gf these. From Spain. I should kick my self for feeding the habit. Imelda Marcos jr. here. :p
Now she can walk the streets looking right for the job :think: :think: :think: :think: ,J/K ,next thing is you buy some of them 240 pants,Heidi wants to be seen in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
the Inbred said:
one of the ones that "represents" the past, present, and future? i had never heard of those until last Feb when my mom said i should get one for my girlfriend. i said no. but i see that 3-diamond thing everywhere now.
:thumb:

You guessed it. It's quite a racket. She wants the matching ring now...

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I just bought hundreds of $ worth of Godiva chocolate. Except for my mom, I got her all kinds of "lotions". :p

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Mom: UVA Fleece jacket she wanted
Dad: the Braun activator self cleaning shaver
Uncle: Polo sweatshirt
Dog: Some toys.
Myself: Cannondale chase 3

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Lets see what did I give...

Brother: Split the price of an Ipod with my mom and 3 DVD's
Mom: Paper Shredder, Stapler, Calander, Split a Surround Sound system with my Bro.

Dan

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Serial Midget said:
Best gift ever... and I am not joking, they are the only socks I'll wear. :thumb:
i just recently got 3 pair of the Adrenalinks and i am in love. i wish they come in more than 3 colors, though.