Quantcast

What did you have for lunch today?

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
<sinp> - with whipped cream whipped by me. :thumb: :drool:

-S.S.-
I've heard about that on some pr0n sites, but I wouldn't put it on my strawberry shortcake. :dead:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
salad, which was pretty good.

spinach
carrots
celery
black olives
radishes
corn/black bean salsa
green pepper
sunflower seeds
ranch dressing

i'm hungry now though, but i've been eating like crap lately.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I had ripoff breadsticks at school. There was like 6 of them with cheese on top, then a thing of marinara sauce for $3. :rolleyes: The sad thing is after that I went to my car to check on my nonfunctiong window to make sure it hadn't fallen down and the lady that checks IDs for people going off wasn't there, so I should've left. :mad:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Went to the local mexican joint with the cow-workers... 3 carne asada tacos, some beans and rice and some green salsa. It was super yummy, but I don't even want to know how much fat and cholesterol I just put into my body with that meal. Hmmm... stemed rice and veggies for dinner tonight I guess.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
No problem when you're commuting to work on a 45 lb. DH bike! :thumb:

-S.S.-

Actually, I got sick of wasting High Rollers and Minions, so I bought a Santa Cruz Cameleon with more of a CC build and I have been loving it. Friday I put a JR. T on the Stinky and realized ya GOTTA have more than 1 bike. Preferably 4-6.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Man, I'll tell ya. I've cut out diary from my diet 'cause my body just don't do well wif it and resorted to broccoli and really high grade vitamines for my D and calcium. And man, it really choked down your choice of foods. Most Mex, Italian, and everyday American foods are off limits. The only thing that's not really affected is Asian foods. I guess, thank god I'm Asians then :D
I'd wonder if the US would have a weight prob if ppl just cut diary from their diet and do the same thing I'm doing to get the D and calcium?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Pau11y said:
Man, I'll tell ya. I've cut out diary from my diet 'cause my body just don't do well wif it and resorted to broccoli and really high grade vitamines for my D and calcium. And man, it really choked down your choice of foods. Most Mex, Italian, and everyday American foods are off limits. The only thing that's not really affected is Asian foods. I guess, thank god I'm Asians then :D
I'd wonder if the US would have a weight prob if ppl just cut diary from their diet and do the same thing I'm doing to get the D and calcium?
Probably. Dairy is a nasty substance to put inside your body. And the whole calcium myth...bull****. Meh.

I raided my work and made a sandwich with olives, onion, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, and some pepperoni slices. Mmm.

J

JRB

Pau11y said:
I'll bet Anne Frank was huge. I found that I weigh less when I am not writing about my day. :think:

J

JRB

blue said:
Probably. Dairy is a nasty substance to put inside your body. And the whole calcium myth...bull****. Meh.

I raided my work and made a sandwich with olives, onion, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, and some pepperoni slices. Mmm.
Olives are the work of the devil.

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
went to the restaraunt I used to work at, I was one of their best employees so they feed me well whe i stop by I had a beef dip sandwich with curly fries wich was good then the lady who owns the place (my old boss) said I should have a slice of pie so I had apple pie with ice cream and when I got the bill she said my soda was on the house, plus i got to talk with my old coworkes again great lunch

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
goddamn school food. i had a crusty chicken patty, uber-syrupy pears, and lays. with milk. I have no clue how they expect that little food to get us through a 6 hour school day. At least at work i can eat whenever i want.