Quantcast

what dirt jump mtb mail order websites are there?

Dec 30, 2009
i can barely find mail order websites to buy dj/urban bike parts from.

i just ordered a ns traffic frame from chainreactioncycle, but thats all the way in the UK!

the only sites i am aware of are jensonusa/pricepoint. which kinda dont have much in their inventory for me!

if you guys have any sites let me know!

ones that are in the USA thati s

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
ride-this.com

Also keep in mind that although your Local Bike Shop might not stock anything, there are several catalogs like BTI and QBP that they can order from.

Then there are companies that sell their stuff directly through their own website, like Blackmarket and Transition.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
universalcycles.com They carry big wheel dj specific brands like NS Bikes and DMR. Sign up and they will send you a discount code for larger orders. They built me a nice set of 24" DMR Revolver/Pimplite wheels for three hunny.

Dec 30, 2009
you know.. like short dj type stems. like the one ns stems make. (their more low profile.) or ss hubs 10mm stuf like that. jensonusa is ok but alot of the stuff i want is all in the UK! sucks aSS!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
You should type the parts into google and see what websites stock them. I did that with my intense micro knobby's and I found them on jenson for like 22$ vs 48$ on chainreaction cycles. I would not stick to one website. But if I were you I would go to empirebmx.com to order like cranks, pedals, chains, and chain wheels. They are really cheap and trust worthy. I actually got scammed from ride-this and I haven't looked back since. I tried returning wheels and they never credited me. But I did keep a bag of red nips I ordered! Haha suckers!!! not really.

BMADED

Monkey
Nov 3, 2009
808 State
Check out danscomp. People dont seem to like them because "not everyone rides", but they have fantastic service and super quick shipping. I have never ordred from empire but have heard good things. Pricepoint, universalcycles, jenson, all good shops that I have ordered from. Only one problem from universal was they took longer then stated to send my cranks out. I have heard some not so great things about ride-this.com.