Quantcast

what do i do?

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
k theres this girl im w/ right (im a jr in highschool btw), well alls good then today she totally blows me off the whole day, AND is chillin w/ thios other dude

Ive done NOTHING at all that she could be pissed about

then on AIM she started talkin to me (wtf?) and i was like whats up, u were bein a bitch today

even more downhill form there, that was a mistake, ive apoligized, but shes pissed, what do i do?

i have no idea whats goin on, wtf?

female member please explain and save my relationship asap, everything i do seems to make her more pissed

HELP!!! :confused: :help: :help:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You've discovered women (girls in your case). Hurrah!

Trust me, you'll be asking the same questions in 20 years...

If she "runs", you'll chase, and vice versa...

Don't overthink sh*t!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
You're done....just ride it out...

Oh yeah, and buy flowers. Lots and lots of flowers. Preferrably roses....that might work.

P.S. It doesn't matter what you did or if you remember it, all that counts is that she's pissed about something.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stinkyboy said:

Don't overthink sh*t!!!
Stinkyboy actually speaks some truth. I'm sure you've acted strange to people for no apparent reason. No offense, but HS kids are immature and wrapped up in fake appearance and popularity. If her friends were around or something that could have been enough to make her ignore you. Girls that age are all wrapped up in what people think of them. Just a tip, however: don't call a girl a bitch EVER, especially if you intend to be in a relationship with her. We don't ever enjoy being called that by someone we're in a relationship with. Good luck, killer.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:

Don't overthink sh*t!!!
:stupid:

At your age, just let her go. Another one will be along shortly.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Lol, its high school. Sh1t happens and that's all you can expect. Infatuations come and go, if things go south there will be someone else I'm sure. :p

Sucks though man. :(

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
u dont understand, she was so diff not all about appearance and ****, like DIFFRENT as in f**kin cool
i just dont get it, last time something like this happened was w/ another girl, it was for really good reasons (aka i damn well deserved the break-upness)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
formermtboarder said:
u dont understand, she was so diff not all about appearance and ****, like DIFFRENT as in f**kin cool
i just dont get it, last time something like this happened was w/ another girl, it was for really good reasons (aka i damn well deserved the break-upness)
Its high school. sh1t happens.

(coming from another Junior in High school)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Dude, don't try to figure out women--you'll lose your mind. If she was out talking to some other guy, I would give her the cold shoulder for a few days. If she happens to call you (assuming you have a cell phone or caller ID), I would just ignore her calls and see what happens.

Or, you could just ask her what's going on...either way, you'll probably end up confused! I wouldn't sweat it too much, though. Trust me, you'll look back on this in a fews years and laugh. Good luck...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I don't know you but you sound like you're coming on kind of strong. Now is the time for you to experience lots of people (safely) and not get stuck in a situation that will limit what you want to do later on...not that it's impossible to find that person at your age but it's pretty damn unlikely. We don't have nearly enough info but that seems to be how she is operating. Talk to her about exclusivity and boundaries and see if you can be together without tightening the noose so much.

But I don't agree with whoever said maybe she just didn't want to be seen with you. That's not cool and if that's the case you need to move on. Unless she's just a play buddy...

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
blt2ride said:
Dude, don't try to figure out women--you'll lose your mind. If she was out talking to some other guy, I would give her the cold shoulder for a few days. If she happens to call you (assuming you have a cell phone or caller ID), I would just ignore her calls and see what happens.
Yeah, thats definetly the high school thing to do. I disagree, you screwed up when u called her a bitch and I think you two need to have a talk. IE, talk to your girlfriend about your girlfriend problems, not your e-friends.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
hmm usually talking to her and asking if something thing is wrong might work.. but its going to take asking whats wrong at least 6 times before she even hints that something is wrong

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Man i would have to say, if she is "chilling" with another dude, you need to act like you dont give a sh*t, and let her see you chilling with another girl...This usually works in situations like this...take it from a pro :thumb:

but hey man you are in hichschool, dont sweat it lots of good times to come :thumb:

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
well an update another weird day, but like she wqas alot cooler today, but still kinda weird. About her sister she only has a brother who is actually one of my good friends soooooooo.....uugggghhhh

and her close friends are...not appealing to me (either skankish or ugly), im cool w/ all of them, but i wont stoop that low just to piss her off.

alex(escapeartist) is a whore (she denies anything anyway)