Quantcast

What do Troy Lee D2's/The ONE helmets come with?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Hey guys,

I went to try on a Troy Lee helmet the other day and noticed that the small was too small and the M/L was a bit too loose. I figured maybe there was a Large set of pads and a Medium set of pads that come with them?

If not I am tempted to get a The ONE helmet, because their medium would fit me perfectly, either that or a SE/SE2 moto helmet. I know what size I wear in moto helmets so that makes it a little easier to size things, but on the Troy Lee outing it didn't fit so well.

Just curious if they do come with more pads or if it's just one generic size that's suppose to fit a range of sizes?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Yes, it comes with pads. That's all you needed to know, correct?
LOL well I know they come with the pads in the helmet, but I was thinking maybe there is some generic sizing to them. I know on my Mad Max helmet it was like (one size fits large, one size fits small) and there was no other pads to adjust the fit.

If anything the M/L was loose in the cheek area, which I figured might come with thicker pads because the Small was way too tight, to the point I couldn't get it on my head.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Concussions.

Personal experiences. Great helmet though.

Go with a 661, they fit pretty true to size and getting extra/diff pads is very easy.

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Concussions.

Personal experiences. Great helmet though.

Go with a 661, they fit pretty true to size and getting extra/diff pads is very easy.
Riding like a retard gives you concussions(trust me i know this:poster_oops:).....wearing a d2 stops you from being a retard PERMANANTLY:bonk: