Quantcast

What do you lot think? Strangest PM i've had!

J

JRB

Echo said:
Trying to annoy someone by spamming their yahoo account would be like trying to injure someone by throwing a nerf baseball at them.
Very true.

SS - it's my ass. It really makes up for the gut and the double chin. It's hot enough, I could pull those shorts off, that you are NOT able to pull off. :mad:

R

richcreek

Echo said:
Trying to annoy someone by spamming their yahoo account would be like trying to injure someone by throwing a nerf baseball at them.
true. that is very weird though. thats like when paris hilton copy righted "thats hot"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
Very true.

SS - it's my ass. It really makes up for the gut and the double chin. It's hot enough, I could pull those shorts off, that you are NOT able to pull off. :mad:
You mean these shorts?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
We have been contacted by Scottishmark68's lawyers. Unfortunately, we are going to have to change Scottishmark's user name.

J

JRB

BeerDemon said:
We have been contacted by Scottishmark68's lawyers. Unfortunately, we are going to have to change Scottishmark's user name.
Are you serious??? Are people really that lame in the world???

J

JRB

I just thought of a plan. Let scottishmark be loco and I'll be who I asked ridemonkey to make me. :thumb: Win - win.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
BeerDemon said:
You can't be serious.

I'm not a lawyer, but could someone explain to me how "owning the rights" to a name means anything in this situation. People buy website names and create email addresses with copyrighted words all the time. It's legal. F--- this clown.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I just thought of a plan. Let scottishmark be loco and I'll be who I asked ridemonkey to make me. :thumb: Win - win.
The only name you are allowed to change to is LOCO GRINGO. Which to me, you still are.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
The only name you are allowed to change to is LOCO GRINGO. Which to me, you still are.
You would like my name that I want. Think the best band ever.

J

JRB

lux said:
Why would anyone want to be named KROKUS?

Meh, whatever floats your boat.

:sneaky:
Thanks for ruining it. I was going incognito. :mumble:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
Are you serious??? Are people really that lame in the world???
JRogers said:
You can't be serious.

I'm not a lawyer, but could someone explain to me how "owning the rights" to a name means anything in this situation. People buy website names and create email addresses with copyrighted words all the time. It's legal. F--- this clown.
Did you guys know "gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

J

JRB

fluff said:
numbnuts?

sucks?

Go on, give us a clue, or I'll be forced to post a poll.
Not a poll. I f"n hate when people have to post a poll.