Quantcast

What do you put in your mac-n-cheese?

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Bacon. Lots.
and habanero sauce.

I like doing that, and then riding the subway the next morning.
Asians don't like habanero-mac-and-cheese-and-bacon farts, so I get lots of room. Or they pay the consequenses of crowding me...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Although this is a Mac-n-cheese thread, I'm gonna have to move it to the beer and food forum!!

C'mon people!! I'm gonna ask that you all get banned!!

;)
Just kidding...

Sshields32

Monkey
Mar 7, 2008
Warwick, NY
bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. bacon. i loves me the bacons.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
That push-up pasta thing is so nasty it oozes awsomeness (and chile sauce).

I once had a white cheddar/parm mac n' cheese with corn, chantrelles, truffle oil and herbed bread crumbs that was killer. Bacon is always good...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I tossed some freshly roasted Hatch green chiles into my kid's leftovers last week.
awesomeness ensued.