Quantcast

What do you think is the best board game of all time?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I would definantly have to go with Scrabble. Its fun, challenging, and excercises your brain. Plus you get to learn cool new words!.

What do you think?

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I don't like Scrabble. I'm a dick so I always use like 3 letter words and kill the game for everyone, including myself.

I like Chess and Pictionary a lot. Especially Pictionary.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california

I have one of these that I purchased for $.50 from a Thrift Store. I still search the dusty corners of my mind for the reasoning behind said purchase. I've never played the stupid game.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Risk!

I have a regular Risk and Beer day on the third Sat. of every month with some folks. Good times.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't really like board games. I like to drink and play board games. But it is not the board games I enjoy, it is the drinking and making fun of the people I have to play board games with. I could do that without the board games.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Chess is for people who arent smart enough to handle the paradoxical simplicity of checkers.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
DNA said:
Risk!

I have a regular Risk and Beer day on the third Sat. of every month with some folks. Good times.

Risk is the only game I know of where you can start off playing as friends, but as the game ends, you all hate each other...

:p

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
N8 said:
Risk is the only game I know of where you can start off playing as friends, but as the game ends, you all hate each other...

:p
N8 you must've played alot of RISK in your life.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Chess probably. But Trivial Pursuit and Risk are two that are awesome. I mean what is better than a game where you can dominate the whole world?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I dunno about the best, but the worst is freakin Pictionary... :mumble:

I did like Life when I was a kid though. 'Dealer McDope' is another good one. :thumb: