Quantcast

What do you think of this idea?

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
So I can't seem to find a good complete 24". Eastern has one with a nice build but whack geometry. I'm thinkin i should get that and if it doesn't feel good actually riding it just buy a different 24" frame and swap the parts onto it cuz it will probably still be cheaper than building one up. Thoughts?

Sep 8, 2004
Do you need front suspension? The shadow conspiracy had a decent looking cruiser, and the WTP cruiser looks pretty burly as well.

-James.

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
As a long time 26" rider, who has ridden single speed dj bikes for awhile I just got a new 20" F-IT Aitken and I must admit it is waaaay more fun in the skate park and jibbing around. I still have my 26" Jackal, but I have a fealing that I'll be riding the 20 alot more. Just a thought if you haven't ridden some of the sick new bikes out there like the S&M LAF or the Aitken they are heaps more fun than a heavy 30lb bike.

Sep 8, 2004
Yeah, I just switched from a 26" hardtail (IH Porter) to a 20" bmx (Specialized Fuse 4). So far I'm havng more fun on the 20 than I did on the 26 in the parks.

-James.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
i used to ride bmx, i had a volume dinosaur, but after a while i would get really bad back pain from bending over so far and the harshness of the ride (and i was only 15!). then i tore my acl and my graft was too tight to even pedal a bmx bike sitting down for a while, so i started riding mtn bikes and the back pain went away and i've been riding 26" ever since. i would definitely ride bmx if it didn't hurt, but i do like the bigger wheels for dirtjumping so i think 24" would be a good compromise.

XBGM3R

Chimp
Sep 2, 2006
SacHOOD
I used to ride BMX 20" and MTB 26" before.. BMX Cruiser 24" stolen my attetion. I was thought as why not I give a try for BMX 24"inch.. I already fell in love 24" BMX Cruiser.. I am the BMX Cruiser racing in real life.. I sold BMX 20", But Cannondale F500 is still selling! because I want to get rid of them, I gonna keep sweet cruiser 24inch..