Quantcast

What do you want for X mas little ridemonkey?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I dunno if this has been posted, but...

What do you all want for X mas?

Im hoping that some one in my family picks up on my desire for a new non drive side crank arm that isnt bent.

And if im really lucky im hoping my rents might buy me one of these bad boys:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Troy Lee D2 helmet.

Its under the tree. =] Cant wait to open it and put it to use. I also bought myself a present... A PSP with a 2 gig memory card for modding. =] Score.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Total Heckler said:
Troy Lee D2 helmet.

Its under the tree. =] Cant wait to open it and put it to use. I also bought myself a present... A PSP with a 2 gig memory card for modding. =] Score.

Sweet. I'm getting a D2 as well. Moslty 'cause my old helmet has huge gashes in it

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
chicodude said:
Sweet. I'm getting a D2 as well. Moslty 'cause my old helmet has huge gashes in it
My old one is a Bell Motocross helmet. SUPER heavy. I want something a lot lighter. I am really excited to have it. =] They are sick helmets. I really like flat black things too.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
BigMike said:
Oooh, Oooh, I want one of those too!
Oh and I forgot one thing: Santa, I've been a good boy this year and what I really want for Kwanzmasnuka is for BigMike to change his avatar, because every time I see it I throw up in my mouth a little and it's making me all scroogy...:blah:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I want and i'm getting a new camera finally after my setup was stolen in canada 2 summers ago.

Nikon D70S, Vivitar 285HV, Pocketwizard plus, burton zoom bag.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I want to be broken bone free this year! 4 casts in 2 years really sucks and I don't want it to happen again this DH season.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
mack said:
I dunno if this has been posted, but...

What do you all want for X mas?

Im hoping that some one in my family picks up on my desire for a new non drive side crank arm that isnt bent.

And if im really lucky im hoping my rents might buy me one of these bad boys:

What the f is that?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Bushwhacker said:
This came early....
I got that too, looks great. Haven't watched it yet on the count of me giving my wife my old laptop (has a dvd drive, mineis only cdrw). I need to pop it in the home setup when everyone gone.