Quantcast

What does it mean???

J

JRB

To say you have a six pack??? I lived down here forever and never heard that. Why would you carry a girl like that??? :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i can say with ease that from the bay area and northward, people are not fit and healthy as others make them out to be.

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
Come to the coasts, where people are fit and healthy, you'll understand then.
Will I be able to find a Neon like yours???

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
stoney98 said:
It means you have 6pack abs you idiot. It's cause you're fat and from texas. Everyone there is pork rinding their way to the kegger (in this case more is not better). Come to the coasts, where people are fit and healthy, you'll understand then.
I believe he was being facetious. I don't have or need "6pack abs". I am not a male model and I am able to attract females with my game and personality. Better fat-n-happy than fit-n-bitchy, IMHO.

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
I believe he was being facetious. I don't have or need "6pack abs". I am not a male model and I am able to attract females with my game and personality. Better fat-n-happy than fit-n-bitchy, IMHO.
I was really talking about that 2 and 1 thing. Nothing about tummy muscles here.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
llkoolkeg said:
steve, is that you?

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
You leave my subie out of this. You know damn well that my car costs less, will run longer, and handle better then 99.9% of the american cars on the road. Foreign is better, middle american needs to learn this, as well as fit is good.
I drive an Xterra here in middle "America". What makes you think we think fit is bad??? Is your hoodie a small???

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
It's easier to get the initial contact by looks, then win them personality. They're all just tools of the trade, as you know.
It's your ability to seem very intelligent that will score you all the chicks there, Derek Zoolander. God I hope you have the looks. :rolleyes:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
stoney98 said:
It's easier to get the initial contact by looks, then win them personality. They're all just tools of the trade, as you know.
I've never had looks on my side, I'm afraid. As Chris Rock put it, I'm a get-to-know-type guy. Like a blind man who develops a keen sense of smell, my other faculties have had to appreciate to compensate. :)

J

JRB

Also note that "Holmes" is 40 years older than you. :rolleyes: What's that place??? Buca(Bucca - I have no idea how to say or spell the joint) de beppo??? I just know they serve fat ass portions of Italian food.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
on a side note: having a "6 pack" also has meaning in the sailing world. Its when you have a license to operate a boat as a captain and take out up to 6 people on it for money.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
loco said:
Also note that "Holmes" is 40 years older than you. :rolleyes: What's that place??? Buca(Bucca - I have no idea how to say or spell the joint) de beppo??? I just know they serve fat ass portions of Italian food.
hahah, yea, bucca di peppo! we were in florida for my dads bday. fat portions of really bad italian food. it's all about the atmosphere. but dammit, i'm just pointing out the 6-pack.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
loco said:
Why would you carry a girl like that??? :D
see i herd that joke along time ago...just imagine it for a second everyone...how to you cary a six pack threw the plastic rings?
:blah: :nuts: :nope:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
manziman said:
ok, here is the difference with California and Colorado...me on the right, uncle from colorado on the left...notice the 6-pack...ooh yea
oh, and the spinner belt buckle...*bling*
On a side note who's the hot chick to the left of your uncle's belly?

J

JRB

HippieKai said:
see i herd that joke along time ago...just imagine it for a second everyone...how to you cary a six pack threw the plastic rings?
:blah: :nuts: :nope:
Uhm - I get the joke, and I heard it in HS along with every other lame sex joke from the 80s. Why would you want to carry a chick like that and take a chance on stretchin the goods out???

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
loco said:
Uhm - I get the joke, and I heard it in HS along with every other lame sex joke from the 80s. Why would you want to carry a chick like that and take a chance on stretchin the goods out???
Doooood! You don't really carry a chick like that- you HOLD her like that while doing all sorts of creative things with your tongue.

And why worry about stretching anything out if you're packin'? It just saves you 10 extra minutes of foreplay when you're late for the ball game! :devil:

I will hold my breath now as the sword of Damacles twitches above this thread. Echo? Is that you?

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
Doooood! You don't really carry a chick like that- you HOLD her like that while doing all sorts of creative things with your tongue.

And why worry about stretching anything out if you're packin'? It just saves you 10 extra minutes of foreplay when you're late for the ball game! :devil:

I will hold my breath now as the sword of Damacles twitches above this thread. Echo? Is that you?
Nice work :thumb: