Quantcast

What does your Username mean?

VolcanicOne

Chimp
Dec 1, 2007
I ride a Kona and there are volcanoes there. I like to think I have an explosive riding style, but it's mostly when I crash explosively. It's also the name of a small frame manufacturer in Oregon that makes bikes for law enforcement, EMS, and the military.

offsprung

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Rochester
I ride a Kona and there are volcanoes there. I like to think I have an explosive riding style, but it's mostly when I crash explosively. It's also the name of a small frame manufacturer in Oregon that makes bikes for law enforcement, EMS, and the military.
and some people claim he spews magma.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
MTB - cliche due to the fact i ride a mountain bike
Stud - Obvious reasons if you know me.
12 - My soccer number from back in the day.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
It was supposed to be Upgr8r as in Upgrader. Zark likes to make fun of my habit of swapping parts more than riding

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My name is Joe, and I have a DHR and an RFX. When I was looking to buy an XC frame, I was looking for an XCE so I could be DHRFXCE Joe, but I settled for a Burner instead.:p

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
CBJ = my original initials. I was actually twinkona for a very short time but quickly realized that the name would be outdated in no time. Still have one Konas though. Freak changed my name - where did he go?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mine used to be TN_Fred (i like the GD * am from Tennessee), but I changed it to TN because every monkey I would meet would call me Fred (my first name & a family name that I hate) instead of my name I go by...Collin.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
X3: Haro X3, my DH bike

pilot: I'd like to think I'm the one in control of the bike..

My wish name? Half Fast Mountain Biker

say it really fast...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Mine is a tribute to the greatest bike rider ever portrayed in a film...

You know what's funny? I did a google image search of cru jones to find that pic and like 50% were pics that I posted on my website... liquid-dirt. I also post under the cru jones name on there.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Mine's a nickname my brother gave me when I was little. I think more people call me Wumpus now than Chris.

Hunt the Wumpus??? or he claims it was the sound my head made when he was wumping it into the wall. I have no clue, but the latter might explain a few things.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Around the time I joined RM, some kids at a riding area gave me my name. At 38 now I am kind of old (OG) and those kids thought I was rippin', so they started calling me OG Ripper. Personally I think they was huffing something.