Quantcast

what exit do you take to get to the meeting spot for the thurban rides?

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
what exit do you take to get to the meeting spot for the thurban rides? i know you get off at lee highway by i think there are two exits and i need to know if it is the second one that i need to take!

please help i need to know by friday at 6-7 pm

thanks

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
are you talking about getting to the Key bridge park or whatever its called?

I belive you take 110.

If you needed to get there LAST friday, sorry, but if its THIS Friday, I think its 110. I always miss it and end up turning around....:rolleyes:

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
it was last friday... and for the record, 110 is too far. it's the Rosslyn/Key Bridge exit. dumps you off on Lee Highway about 1/4 mile before gateway park.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
corey_dcstreet said:
it was last friday... and for the record, 110 is too far. it's the Rosslyn/Key Bridge exit. dumps you off on Lee Highway about 1/4 mile before gateway park.
Correct if you're coming in from the west side of town, say via 66. If you're coming up 395 into town though, I usually do 395 north to 110 past the Pentagon then wind around through that messy interchange around the Arlington Cemetary following the signs towards Rte. 50/Rossyln/Key Bridge, exiting at the first off ramp at the start of 50, signed Rosslyn/Key Bridge I think.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
DamienC said:
Correct if you're coming in from the west side of town, say via 66. If you're coming up 395 into town though, I usually do 395 north to 110 past the Pentagon then wind around through that messy interchange around the Arlington Cemetary following the signs towards Rte. 50/Rossyln/Key Bridge, exiting at the first off ramp at the start of 50, signed Rosslyn/Key Bridge I think.
right. your other option if you are heading north on 395 (in case you missed the 110 exit) is to take the exit for memorial bridge on the left and follow signs to key bridge... this way pretty much merges with the same 110 exit right before the memorial bridge. either way, you have to go partially around that circle in front of the arlington cemetary and follow signs to the key bridge.