Quantcast

What free VPN to use this place from EU?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Thought the lizards had finally won and shut down the place

I've missed you ridemonkey

seriously though. What VPN can i download (easily) to use with chrome to use this place?
(using a limited time free trial app just now)

chris_f

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
What? You... can't access RM from Scotland?

Edit: Or am I a dumbfuck and you're elsewhere? Either way what the fuck?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
What? You... can't access RM from Scotland?

Edit: Or am I a dumbfuck and you're elsewhere? Either way what the fuck?
Correct. On the plus side You're clearly less of a dumbfuck than you give yourself credit for ;)

any recommendations for a VPN that works with chrome and is free?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Since we're in the DH forum I will assume this is a new VPP (hence VPNew) linkage developed by Santa Cruz. I'm personally excited as long as it has a goofy leverage ratio and no mid-stroke support.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I’m coming back from 11 days in Germany and Austria. My first thought was that the lizard finally won and managed to shut down RM for good. I’m quite happy to be drinking an overpriced American IPA at a bar in YYZ while browsing RM at the moment.

I’ll go check out the other thread to find out wtf happened.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
So I was not the only one receiving Guru meditation cache error fuckery all the time?

What nonsense have I missed? There are like 55 gazillion notifications at the tiny flag at the top right, pls give me a shortcut somebody!

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
I just want everyone to know that sethimus knew about this website to go right to it.

Just wait until you notice the background graphic.

View attachment 135408
what if i told you i even was inside that place once? they usually open up the whole complex during the 3-4 day long new years eve rave, i tell you, a whole room of half to fully naked bears dancing to the gayest house music you can think of is a sight that burns itself into your eyeballs for life :banana:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Ok so this has been such an episode of the twilight zone.
Had no I what was going on with the Monkey when it suddenly stopped working for while.
Couldnt find anything on the web about it either.
Then the other day i figured id try again and it connected but I didnt see anything on the boards about it when i got back on a few days ago, until i opened this post.

Been bored out of my mind with a broken collarbone and two broken ribs from a dh accident the last couple of weeks with another 6 weeks to go.

So its good to have you back.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Ok so this has been such an episode of the twilight zone.
Had no I what was going on with the Monkey when it suddenly stopped working for while.
Couldnt find anything on the web about it either.
Then the other day i figured id try again and it connected but I didnt see anything on the boards about it when i got back on a few days ago, until i opened this post.

Been bored out of my mind with a broken collarbone and two broken ribs from a dh accident the last couple of weeks with another 6 weeks to go.

So its good to have you back.
bummer about the injuries. hope you heal up quickly! what happened?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
bummer about the injuries. hope you heal up quickly! what happened?
Yeah definitly a bummer, especially since I was already out for 6 weeks with a couple of bruised ribs earlier this year from a snowboard accident...

Did a whip over a medium sized jump and couldnt get my bike straight enough for the landing. At least I think thats what happened...

Couldnt sit up straight from the bruises in my leg and the collarbone isnt healing like it should unfortunately.
The surgeon advised against surgery because of complications so Im just sitting it out on the couch this summer holiday.

Might be time to concentrate more on my carreer in golf. :busted: