Quantcast

What global warming?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fun fact. Most permafrost contains high organic content. When it melts it decomposes. When it decomposes methane is released. As far as greenhouse gases are concerned it makes CO2 look like a ripped screen door.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Fun fact. Most permafrost contains high organic content. When it melts it decomposes. When it decomposes methane is released. As far as greenhouse gases are concerned it makes CO2 look like a ripped screen door.
Haven't you been paying attention ? The only way to stop the greenhouse gases is to produce more greenhouse gases. This method is doing wonders to curb gun violence. Gotta work for the great liberah hoax of global warming.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Haven't you been paying attention ? The only way to stop the greenhouse gases is to produce more greenhouse gases. This method is doing wonders to curb gun violence. Gotta work for the great liberah hoax of global warming.
An engineer I work with explained to me that photosynthesis requires carbon dioxide. So the more carbon dioxide we generate will accelerate photosynthesis which consumes carbon dioxide, there fore the more CO2 we generate will result in less CO2. Worst part of it is he is a control engineer and in theory has a good understanding of positive and negative feedback loops, which cannot support his theory. When I asked how we continue to measure increasing levels of CO2 in the atmosphere he claimed it didn't count as it was from natural sources.

He also explained to me that Christianity is the only source of morality in the world. When I asked him about christian sourced amoral events such things as the Inquisition he blamed it on subversive islamic infiltration of the church.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
An engineer I work with explained to me that photosynthesis requires carbon dioxide. So the more carbon dioxide we generate will accelerate photosynthesis which consumes carbon dioxide, there fore the more CO2 we generate will result in less CO2. Worst part of it is he is a control engineer and in theory has a good understanding of positive and negative feedback loops, which cannot support his theory. When I asked how we continue to measure increasing levels of CO2 in the atmosphere he claimed it didn't count as it was from natural sources.
Obviously not a golfing biologist who's capable of a biomass balance equation.

Seriously. Punch that guy in the dick for me.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I blame vaccines. Or chemtrails.

Possibly Hillary's e-mails and/or illegal immigrants.
i'm over the wife who would roofie a woman for bill if it meant her being president.....it is nice you are loyal to the old bag.