Quantcast

what goes through your head before you crash

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
Today I was hitting some dirtjumps and cased really bad. It was weird because right before I crashed I thought about what I was going to have for dinner, It's really stupid but post what goes through your head the moment before you crash.(normally I think "**** its going to hurt")

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
that telephone pole is coming close to my window. i dont crash riding bikes because i usually do a better job just sitting on them looking good in my patchwork hats and pink shirts

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
last time i hit this one jump and swiped a tree mid air...started laughing my ass off before i hit the ground....i couldn't help think how funny it was that i hit a tree in mid air!! oh well i hit it again and missed the tree

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Burlyshirly, naked.
Just the thought of him makes the pain not as bad when I case, cut open my sack on my seat, rip open my leg with a chain ring and catch the clap from Hacksaw's dirt work.
Yes, its that good and terrible to think of him sans pants.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'm usually thinking "Splat better have his camera out for this." Of course my worst crash ever, he was right there with his camera and didn't take a pic. :disgust1:

:D

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
On my first big crash as I was flying through the air I had only one thought that kept repeating it self over and over "I should be wearing a helmet" Now I wear a helmet and I think "This is going to hurt"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Burlyshirly, naked.
Just the thought of him makes the pain not as bad when I case, cut open my sack on my seat, rip open my leg with a chain ring and catch the clap from Hacksaw's dirt work.
Yes, its that good and terrible to think of him sans pants.
You should see my grandmother!

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Usually I just think about what I could have done to not crash, and then its the thinking about how much its going to hurt.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
"not on the boulder, not on the boulder, please not on the big F'n boulder"
or
"not on the yucca plant, please not on the yucca plant"
or
"maybe it wasn't too smart to huck that"

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I normally say in my head in the little kid who knows hes going to be in trouble "Uh oh!" or the classic "Oh Shi" (the second word is interrupted by me hitting the ground or whatever I may be crashing into).

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
"Man this sport is stupid! I should climb more, I never hit ground climbing. Am I still in the air? Crap, what does a broken bone feel like? I donna wanna pay a co-pay. Why that's at least worth a few bottles of wine. Man this sport is stupid. Tuck and roll, tuck and roll...oh oh arms out arms out! CRAP!.........oh yeah that's what a broken bone feels like."