Quantcast

What happend to SkaredShtles?

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Sadly.........he is stuck in Michigan & Ohio on "vacation." Not sure what to do there except ride roller coasters, but he isn't even doing that. I am making sure that all of his fresh tomatoes from his garden are well taken care of and do not go to waste. :thumb:

J

JRB

He's probably posting on pinkbike about how he is too cool to post on Ridemonkey.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
He's probably watching TV.
HAHAHA! I was going to say...he probably found tv wasn't so bad afterall...and is sitting amidst empty pizza boxes and soda cans, in a sweat and pizza sauce stained wifebeater and his grey, dingy tighty whiteys with the leg holes all stretched out, his long hayer all greezy and plastered to his fat head, having not shaved for 9 days! HAHAHAHAHA!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
dh girlie said:
HAHAHA! I was going to say...he probably found tv wasn't so bad afterall...and is sitting amidst empty pizza boxes and soda cans, in a sweat and pizza sauce stained wifebeater and his grey, dingy tighty whiteys with the leg holes all stretched out, his long hayer all greezy and plastered to his fat head, having not shaved for 9 days! HAHAHAHAHA!

..wearing one sock

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
dh girlie said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nope: :nope: :nope:

Must scrub brain. That's just not right.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Oh dear God!

You said grimy. This is Frank Grimes, or as Homer called him, "Grimey", then there were some funny bits and the guy died, which was also kinda funny.

J

JRB

It just dawned on me. I'll bet he figured out that computers are relatively new technology and that hippies shouldn't use them.

J

JRB

Welcome home assbag.

*why would you leave CO for vacation if it is the best place on earth???

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
narlus said:
it was also in the 70s (high) too, cooler then most places other than the PacNW coastline.

colorado's a big state, you know.

Yep, I remember as a kid thinking of how strange the mountains were in Colorado Springs.
I grew up in the foothills of SC/NC where there is alot of rolling terrain right into the bigger mountains which were just about 30 minutes away.
In Colorado Springs it was DEAD Flat right into HUGE mountains.
It was like a desert on the bottom, and no rolling hills at all.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
I don't think he's back until tomorrow sometime. Not sure about that phantom post from him. Maybe he found the internet in Michigan but it disappeared before he could type anything.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Jeremy R said:
Yep, I remember as a kid thinking of how strange the mountains were in Colorado Springs.
I grew up in the foothills of SC/NC where there is alot of rolling terrain right into the bigger mountains which were just about 30 minutes away.
In Colorado Springs it was DEAD Flat right into HUGE mountains.
It was like a desert on the bottom, and no rolling hills at all.
It's cooled down to 87* here in CSprings. Its hot. :rolleyes: