Quantcast

What happened to crisis 2005, aka....

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
He did end up getting smacked down by, well, pretty much everybody.
Yeah - calling your mom a bitch around a bunch of grown ups usually yields that result. :think:

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I kept meaning to read that thread, too.

Anyone want to give the cliff notes?
Kid didn't have ducks in a row. That caused difficulties in attaining a license. In turn, he broke the window with a flash light. Then he called the parents bad names, and people called him bad names.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
And the worst part was that I agreed with N8 on something.... it was terrible.

I guess mack likes to think he's a "bad boy" with "anger management"..."problems"...... (yes...lots of "finger quotes" in that sentence).

But in fact he was just being a spoiled brat.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Yeah, the thread was a little out of hand, but like so many others I think that's just Mack's interweb muscles. I met him at the last Plattekill race, and he seemed like a pretty chill kid in person.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Can't believe you all want to read the whinings of a spoilded rotten disgruntled teenager...

They are a dime-a-dozen.... :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Can't believe you all want to read the whinings of a spoilded rotten disgruntled teenager...

They are a dime-a-dozen.... :p
Why not? We listen to you, don't we? :p

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Why not? We listen to you, don't we? :p
Not really. :think:

*he lost credibility when he tried to claim King bling on the Gary Fisher and was wrong.

J

JRB

The Toninator said:
Hey I’ve got a really good ideal mike you could get all mad and threaten to leave in protest and never come back.
Do you heartily stand behind this ideal???

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
MMike said:
In protest, perhaps I should delete this thread.

I'm not sure what I'd be protesting, but come on... it's all about stickin' it to the man....and saving the whales.....
No More Protests. No More Protests.

We're Not Going to Protest. We're Not Going to Protest.

Gutter is a Tool. Gutter is a Tool.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
macks retarded. anyone with semi decent hand eye coordination can drive a friggin car. and the whole bitching bout the parents thing. not cool dude. sure your moms not to nice. but at least you got a roof over your head. better than alotta kids our age. plus you know that some of us here have had it worse. least your not getting beat.