Quantcast

What happened to everyone?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Where did everyone go? Dan...... Mark..... Ben....... Cory....... that whole crew. None of them have been on here in forever, and I havent heard a peep from them in awhile. Some of em showed up at Snowshoe for the last race, but besides that, where did everyone go?

Cory is still around here sometimes, but........ The VA forum used to be a hoppin place, now its dead

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hey i got the fork in and the headset in, but i was going to put the crown race on the fork and it just slid all the way down. no hitting required, you need to press th thing on (no good). so i need to call FSA this week and get them to send yuo a new one then the whole thing will be good to go.

dan

btw this new changes on this website are really pissing me off! it never wants to post what i type

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
corey_dcstreet said:
maybe you just scare them all off... :D

damn Corey, pullin that up out of the past! Which reminds me, what the hell happened to Shifty? Those were the good old days, the BigMike; Shifty Post wars :D

Its funny, I'm actually wearing that shirt right now :p

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Hi, Mike! Yeah, this forum has been kinda quiet lately, huh? I think more people are venturing into the Lounge when they're online....

At least you are still around........ sometimes.

Whatever happened to Kiersten?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
DßR said:
hi mike :)

Me no really have computer or time these days.... so no internet timewasting. Life is better that way though, really. See ya around ;)

I'm a bit slow on the uptake......Holy premature ejaculation Batman! It be Dan! :eek:

Where ya been?