Quantcast

What happened to PINNEDmtb.com?

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
I just wanted to drop a note, since many of you have sent me emails asking about what's been going on with PINNEDmtb.com - there have been no updates, etc.

I apologize for the lack of updates. unfortuatnely i have been going through some rough times lately with a family tragedy. I had to set my priorities & family came first.

I also wanted to apologize to anyone that i've spoken to in person.. whether i didn't seem like my normal self, or if i snapped at any of you, i sincerely apologize for that as well.

Anyway, i'm sorting things out again & will be posting updates for PINNED & gettin back to work on the Pro Gravity Tour, NEMA, Dean Optics, Dylan Dean Designs & more! life goes on!

& i plan to be out on the bike more... it's been helping me to clear my head.

Seeya on the trails & at the races!

Cheers,

-D-

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Sorry to hear that things got rough in the family. Good to see you have your priorities straight. Hope things are on the up and up :cheers:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
will you be taking orders for stuff? I bought some goggles from you at sea otter and warned you I'd be needing lots of replacement lenses.

I need some replacement lenses already :D

Actually, I do, but no big rush, get your family sorted out, I agree its first priority. Hope everything works out for the best.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
will you be taking orders for stuff? I bought some goggles from you at sea otter and warned you I'd be needing lots of replacement lenses.

I need some replacement lenses already :D

Actually, I do, but no big rush, get your family sorted out, I agree its first priority. Hope everything works out for the best.

yep, goggles & lenses are available on the website. http://www.deanoptics.com/products.htm

i'm sold out on blue & clear mirror lenses at the moment, but should have them in shortly.

& i'm also getting shops & international distributors sorted out. if your shop doesn't carry 'em, have them drop me a line.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
Sorry to hear that you are hitting rough times man. I have been facing some pretty big personal issues lately as well. Bigger than anything I have ever faced in my life and hoepfully the hardest thing i will ever have to deal with, although I know that other things will probably come up down the road.

I have found that these issues that i am facing have really drawn me a lot closer to the things and people that i love, such as biking. Lately, I have been much more appreciative for the oppurtunity and ability to ride my bike. I have been riding more and enjoying every aspect of the ride so much more.

I hope that some good comes out of whatever you are dealing with, like it kind of has for me. good luck.